Delirium Supporter Packs Concept Art

Maybe if they would leave the model of dark armor as it was in the concept art - with the background scarf, so it would look more mysterious, maybe I would consider it, but as it is now it looks quite standard.
Terrible for a middle-ages flavored game like Path of Exile. This armour would be great for Warframe though.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Wait a sec, don't we already have these sets as supporter packs available in the store?
swweet
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
frozensteinpp wrote:
"
dachoppa wrote:
in a few days? i thought tomorrow was the announcement.
Still ~47 hours away: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20200602T14&p0=137&msg=Path+of+Exile+3.11+Announcement&font=sanserif

oh, they announced it as PDT this time, just looked it up. wtf. why not use UTC... or at least stick to NZ time zone and not switch to US west coast randomly.
Delirium really dampened my interest in the game quite abit. Hope 3.11 would be good.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
witkop525 wrote:
Wait a sec, don't we already have these sets as supporter packs available in the store?

Read the title

DELIRIUM support packs CONCEPT ART

The white fateweaver concept looks way better than what is in the game. The intricate design and helmet are outstanding.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
I hope the new supporter packs are as cool/good looking as the ones in the past, such as the Abyssal Lich, Breachlord, Harbinger, Harpy, etc. Supporter packs. Those had some of the coolest looking weapon mtx, armor, back attachments/cloaks and pets

So true sir, the Harbinger supporter pack showed in comparison how handsome the Templar's neck was.

It showed his full handsomeness!
/nty
I just don't want to look like a bug,or have a silly yellow thing on my 4head, 4 head.

Both helmets ruined them.
Formally [Removed by Support] as my STANDARD map stash got frakked

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info