Last Epoch latest patch feels really good

"
Riorrrrrr wrote:
"
I'm switching to Last Epoch.

I'm sick of GGG and their "make it frustrating design" and "if it's fun kill it" policies.

RIP PoE, thanks for some years of fun.

Yes. I don't take the project seriously either. they can't be serious.

I just watched videos and a few reviews. There are also loot filters..?!
and can you play it with others without any problems? Because I don't feel like solo mischief. And if so, what is the fps in the group and loot distribution? And can you instantly join a public game there or is the team search there too complex?

The loot filter is one of the best QoL in LE.

Easy to learn and very powerful.Also the ingame help is actually on point and explains various things like affixes,ailments or stats very well.

Still a 7/10 game at best as it has not really improved in MP performance or endgame activities in the last patches.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
gandhar0 wrote:

The loot filter is one of the best QoL in LE.

Easy to learn and very powerful.Also the ingame help is actually on point and explains various things like affixes,ailments or stats very well.

Still a 7/10 game at best as it has not really improved in MP performance or endgame activities in the last patches.

Can't disagree with that. Judd promised to squash bugs and improve performance significantly for 1.0. Let's see how that goes.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esrO1CocQ9w
Is everyone ready for Last Epoch in a week?!?!?!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:

I sure am.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I have to admit this has turned out to be a fantastic release window for LE.

PoE's season being extended. *which side note, again? Might as well just make leagues 4 months now. How they are going to manage two different games and leagues simultaneously, under 90 day development cycles, seems idk...daunting.

D4 is wallowing in an admittedly subpar season, and all of the other "big" games released in 2023's ridiculous year.

I will definitely be giving LE some attention next weekend.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Feb 15, 2024, 10:15:43 AM
Waiting for console release. My 2080 super was never that super then it literally overcharged itself to death so I have a not so mighty 970 in the case atm and frankly the ps5 handles all of my humble gaming needs.

I mean I could invest in a new gaming rig... Or I could surprise my partner with a piece of unique jewellery she has been eyeing in a window for roughly 5 years but had no price tag (ie fuck off expensive, lets not even talk about it)...was never even a choice honestly. Upgraded rig in my study is leisure time not spent in the living room with her. And my ps5 and bigass telly. All important. Maybe not in that order.

I do look forward to seeing how far from its alpha and beta LE has come but it is very low on my very long list. It was like an incredibly well made chowder. Like, the world's best chowder. I just don't like chowder and I can't explain that rationally given I love pretty much every other type of soup.

But as with early PoE I love that it exists and that it attracted the sort of support it needed. D4 was never gonna scratch PoE but a game made by Exiles directly responding to PoE's shortcomings? I would popcorn if I didn't care so much about my teeth these days.

Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Feb 15, 2024, 6:07:25 PM
"
Jerle wrote:

already playing to get back in the flow

funny through: have 4070, 64 gb ram, a clean OS, and the game is on an ssd, still screen tearing and insane(well 5 seconds) loading times when using portals, entering new zones etc. hopefully they will optimize a little bit more on the months to come.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Last edited by tsunamikun on Feb 16, 2024, 5:59:41 AM
"
Jerle wrote:

Yep. Bought the game today, and slowly started looking into classes, lootfilter settings, and all the other stuff.
Watched the Technical Trailer to see how it looks now. Much more polished than a few years back but otherwise it did nothing for me. I still find the character models kinda derpy and the setting/story forgettable. But I get neither of those are why you guys play ARPGs.

As a final sort of note, I watched said trailer on the tv. GF/fellow Diamond supporter asked why I was looking at PoE again.

Take that as you will. :)
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info