[3.13] Scarfuncle's Shield Charge Impaling Gladiator -Max Block, Great speed, Pack Explosions

"
Emanon111 wrote:
Hello

What do you think about the replica stampede boots ?

(socketed movement skill deals 80% more damage)

It would open another 6L

Thanks for your build

Wow! This is news to me. You are correct that this could change things up. I love the stampede and the price seems really cheap. The only downside I'm seeing is that it will require 3 red and 1 green socket, which is very off color. Could be challenging. I think it has real potential and will need to play with the numbers once it is in PoB. I'd love for you to test it.

I can 100% say that this will help with mana for the build. I suspect the damage will be better in a regular six link. If the chest no longer needs to be a six link, that opens up all kinds of options.
Last edited by Scarfuncle on Sep 22, 2020, 5:25:54 PM
"
Ixpha wrote:
Hey, im currently trying this build, but i have a question, what is the splitting steel skill for? i get its something about impale and the recall, but does it work using only the recall even at max stack?

Splitting steel gives you a skill called "Call of Steel." It is super good and new to this league. What it does is remove all your impales from enemies AND corpses and fires it in an AoE. It is perfect for using after attacking a big pack for a few seconds because it explodes the whole pack. Try it!

Don't use the actual shattering steel skill though.
"
Scarfuncle wrote:
"
Emanon111 wrote:
Hello

What do you think about the replica stampede boots ?

(socketed movement skill deals 80% more damage)

It would open another 6L

Thanks for your build

Wow! This is news to me. You are correct that this could change things up. I love the stampede and the price seems really cheap. The only downside I'm seeing is that it will require 3 red and 1 green socket, which is very off color. Could be challenging. I think it has real potential and will need to play with the numbers once it is in PoB. I'd love for you to test it.

I can 100% say that this will help with mana for the build. I suspect the damage will be better in a regular six link. If the chest no longer needs to be a six link, that opens up all kinds of options.

Alright, i will try it out once i'm in maps :). I think kaom's Heart could be very good just for life, and maybe later on thé replica armour with six abyss jewels sockets, but that's very expensive. I'll tell you how it feels once i'm there. For thé 3R1G,vorici 3R should do it without too much trouble i guess.
Thanks again for thé build i'm really enjoying it
if the replica stampede boots can be annointed just like the non replica version that could be a game changer if the damage is even within 5-10% the extra annoint would add loads of versatility and more customization for even further niche
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
Last edited by Virel_360 on Sep 23, 2020, 3:22:37 AM
I'm sorry i forgot something very important with replica stampede. It locks our ms to 150% so the inc ms of shield charge does not apply any more. So we would be terribly slow... bad idea in the end
I've been doing a blunderbore/gull spin on the build and it's a lot of fun in heists so far. Will probably need to use the replica conq efficiency for 0 mana cost.
Last edited by Nogaholic on Sep 23, 2020, 12:49:23 PM
getting 3 red is very easy on replica stampede, craft 2r with bench then 3 socket 2 socket until you get the 3rd red then 4s for final color.
Last edited by Fhark on Sep 23, 2020, 2:44:14 PM
yeah! I remembered about that and helped another person try the stampede boots. This video shows how to do it in case people don't know what we're talking about with off coloring https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJscDAIhoec

That blunderbore version looks like a ton of fun! If I had known it existed, I would have used it. How do you get the str requirement?
It's very much a work in progress because of the stat requirement but it's been fun to at least mess with and if it doesnt scale with gem/gear upgrades then i can always switch back. Here's my pob https://pastebin.com/NTFENNcB
Last edited by Nogaholic on Sep 27, 2020, 5:21:04 AM
94 Pob ist 3.11 66 pob is 3.12 . :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info