3.10.2 Patch with Beta of Vulkan Renderer

While vulkan option is much more stable then dx11(for me) i dont know why but my fps is lower. In hideout with dx11 i have 60-80 fps but with vulkan it is 30 fps. In maps while i have 40-50 fps on dx11(and goes to 10 frequently) with vulkan i have stable 30 fps. Vulkan is much better for general gameplay but it is somehow little laggy. Still, thanks for the great work!
Tested and approved. Really noticeable improvements with my poor GTX 1050.

Thank you!

Would love to try it out, unfortunately my client crashes the moment I press it.
Ty GGG for making great game better!
Yurnero
An awesome update! The best to GGG in this challenging move, and may it all be fluent.

Also, didn't know this middleware could hijack? your main thread for work, or that frame rates have a speed ;-)

Anyway, for software development companies a move like this is a big challenge (esp. for highly evolving products) and often avoided at quite a cost. And here's where GGG differs and decides to profile its strength. After some time with perhaps a bit of struggle, GGG will have a new in-control level with which come many other possibilities that I'm confident we'll enjoy :D

Again! Cheers!
Did you try turning it off and on again?
Last edited by kaepae on May 28, 2020, 11:00:47 AM
MSI Radeon R9 380 4GB

After changing to Vulcan poe.exe stopped working.
Is the crash (when switching to Vulkan) related to Win 7 or something like that?

Any updates on this?
GPU load is the problem, none has prob with CPU
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
Last edited by skyrem04 on May 28, 2020, 11:06:22 AM
Yeah right...
Clicked to switch, bang - crashed...

But... why am i surprised tho...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info