-

"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
Anthraxx13 wrote:
I just started playing Poe for the first time on this league so im kinda clueless. I got pretty excited though with your guide and tried it out. My question is kinda dumb but what's your 2nd 6l setup ? i can only see the main skill one (that goes to chest/weapon) .

There's no second 6 link setup =p

So do you have any recommendations about the 2nd 6l? or just leave it empty?? :P
Small question here, can Mirrage Archer be replaced by something else without losing too much DPS ? 'Cause I really don't like the constant firing sounds when I'm moving around :-)
So, I did a practice run with this.
Finished act 2 in 48min.
Still lots of room for improvement, act 2 was pretty fast for me, did it in 22min, but act 1 feels so slow, specially Merveil took so long, had a 3L pretty early as well, no movement speed boots until mid act 2 tho.
Maybe OP has some tips and tricks that he might show on the leveling guide later that could help us go faster.
I think from act 3 onwards its smooth sailing for us, maybe single target will still be bad (really hope for some trick to make this better), but running through the acts should be easy and fast.
Last edited by Kmiec on Jun 15, 2020, 1:44:16 PM
I could be proven wrong but I think that cobra lash is better for act 1
"
Thewunderkind wrote:
I could be proven wrong but I think that cobra lash is better for act 1
Depends if you have a good claw weapon.
Remi, you gonna update passive tree pathing and progression to be in tune with leveling section? Or should we still follow the original pathing?
Tbh if they're reworking the passive tree and adding passives / shuffling stuff around, there's no point updating any passive trees until we get the new POB / planner in like 1,5 day?
Is everything updated? I'm a new player and as I was reading the "Leveling" section, none of the passives matched the Path of Building listed ones.
Oh wow you made the TR guide post. Was wondering if you or Seb would make it. Gdi Remi now I gotta pay a mirror for +4 carcass. Jk obviously.
I like playing builds that can do every map mod.
Last edited by Mazino_Urek on Jun 16, 2020, 6:48:09 PM
Viable as a league starter?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info