-

"
EvaShogouki01 wrote:
How have people dealt with the increased mana costs? Does this build require a lot of investment to be usable now?

So far from all of the feedback I've gotten, I've only heard 1 complaint about mana issues and that's during acts. Basically I don't think most (99%) of the people are having major issues with it.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
I only now start to have fun with this build REALLY . But there is a lot of work. I'd say its super good build, but for "one shot" sirus , you need to spend a lot of exalts.
"
Godsbow wrote:
for "one shot" sirus , you need to spend a lot of exalts.
Applies to 99% of the builds out there.
I've been playing for a while but still feel very noobish about what to do when it comes to the progressing into the end game once I get the basic stuff down. I guess I should be plugging in different options into POB to see the most efficient upgrades but sometimes I'm not even sure where to start when I'm sure it's super obvious to others.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to give any advice as to what I should be looking to upgrade next. I feel like it should be maybe the 6-link bow? Or maybe some of the more expensive gems, or get into the jewel stuff? It's all super expensive and I don't have bank roll that more experienced players have. I have about 1.5 exalt atm, slowly figuring out how to make currency.

Thank you in advance. And thank you everyone for the information you've already posted.
"
wakeNskate wrote:
I've been playing for a while but still feel very noobish about what to do when it comes to the progressing into the end game once I get the basic stuff down. I guess I should be plugging in different options into POB to see the most efficient upgrades but sometimes I'm not even sure where to start when I'm sure it's super obvious to others.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to give any advice as to what I should be looking to upgrade next. I feel like it should be maybe the 6-link bow? Or maybe some of the more expensive gems, or get into the jewel stuff? It's all super expensive and I don't have bank roll that more experienced players have. I have about 1.5 exalt atm, slowly figuring out how to make currency.

Thank you in advance. And thank you everyone for the information you've already posted.

There is a progression route in both the guide and the PoB you can refer to.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Wouldn't getting -15 mana cost chest armor would solve the current mana multiplier nerf?

Well, coupled with Replica Conqueror's Efficiency?
Is Anomolous Immortal call absolutely necessary to make the immortal call set up work? Or can I go about using a normal one until I get my hands on one and be okay?
"
Yougotsonnend wrote:
Is Anomolous Immortal call absolutely necessary to make the immortal call set up work? Or can I go about using a normal one until I get my hands on one and be okay?

Yeah you can, it is just slightly weaker and it is not recommended as a long term solution.

"
retardirt wrote:
Wouldn't getting -15 mana cost chest armor would solve the current mana multiplier nerf?

Well, coupled with Replica Conqueror's Efficiency?

you would lose a lot of dps for not going +3 bow
would you advice to use Veteran's Awareness with a ~1.65cd immortal call?
Hi guys, I have a life gen and dps issues, can someone help me what to improve in my build? I know it's not perfect, but don't know what to buy. (altough quill rain is 4l, but I spamming second to 6l)

https://pastebin.com/cGXnBcJ5 pob
Last edited by SonyOne on Aug 10, 2021, 7:03:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info