-

"
EjinChewy wrote:
https://pastebin.com/16JPBCr3
Help! i kept on getting like 1shoted
what do i have to do/upgrade to survive

have you read the qna section yet?
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
On the new POB updated on 7/31, the high end gear section shows a body armor that has the frenzy charge on hit mod. It is also still running despair on hit gloves and poacher's mark ring. Where would we be getting the extra curse from if not from the body armor? None of the skill trees show the Whispers of Doom anointment in the QnA section. Is that what we would be using to gain the extra curse?
How much would the build change if I were to take Raider instead of Deadeye (I'd like to get 100% Ailment Immunity)? Obviously there will be less damage and I'll have to relocate some points in the skilltree or get different crafts to get 100% immunity. But overall the skilltree and gear should stay the same?
Last edited by BoboDerZerstörer on Aug 3, 2021, 6:59:08 AM
"
EjinChewy wrote:
https://pastebin.com/16JPBCr3
Help! i kept on getting like 1shoted
what do i have to do/upgrade to survive
Flasks. You have no freeze immunity, "fending" and "resistance" are useless suffixes really, you need at least heat (anti-freeze) and preferably also curing (anti-poison) or grounding (anti-shock) and you can roll them with the orbs that make flask insta use when frozen etc. affected with a debuff. You can't do that on a life or mana flask sadly, but you can put reflexes on the mana flask and other affixes on utility flasks, also I wouldn't bother with blood of the karui because it's not instant, just use a jade instead. Some people use forbidden taste because it's instant but you need a lot of chaos res to use it after the 3.15 nerf.

Also idk about that mirror arrow setup, wasn't that only meant to be used if you have maloney's mechanism?

If you really struggle with survivability I would also swap skitterbots for flesh&stone, your evade chance is in the gutter because your chest and helmet aren't evasion base and gg nerfed base evasion this league (don't ask me why, it's lame). So that's why I think jade flask + flesh & stone would help a bit.

Another trick I saw people use is life on hit on elder ring, because with TR you hit very often and leech is non-existent so life on hit is a decent solution.

You will need at some point to transition to clusters, stacking wicked pall + misery everlasting buffs duration of everything, not just tr but also immortal call and stuff.
Would Cherrubim's Maleficence (up to 80% increased chaos damage) be a good alternative chest until you can craft/buy a fancier one? I don't see any chaos builds mentioning this unique chest... why is that?
"
Syberz wrote:
Would Cherrubim's Maleficence (up to 80% increased chaos damage) be a good alternative chest until you can craft/buy a fancier one? I don't see any chaos builds mentioning this unique chest... why is that?
Because you need +1 curse rare chest to use this setup. And before that you'll probably be on quill rain + tabula, you don't wanna waste currency 6-linking a chest like Cherrubim you'll replace after. It might also be annoying to colour because it's dex/str rather than pure dex. It's not a bad chest to use if you have a 6-link bow but if you have to 6-link the chest I wouldn't sink currency into it.
For those getting one-shotted, vaal grace with extended duration has been working wonders for me.
They transmit, we receive.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Syberz wrote:
Because you need +1 curse rare chest to use this setup. And before that you'll probably be on quill rain + tabula, you don't wanna waste currency 6-linking a chest like Cherrubim you'll replace after. It might also be annoying to colour because it's dex/str rather than pure dex. It's not a bad chest to use if you have a 6-link bow but if you have to 6-link the chest I wouldn't sink currency into it.

Thanks! I was running it last league, but that's because I got lucky and it 6-linked using Harvest 10 link rolls and keep the best one.
Can someone tell me if a watchers eye with ... damaging ailments you inflict deal damage faster... is any use to this build please
"
Nehpets187 wrote:
Can someone tell me if a watchers eye with ... damaging ailments you inflict deal damage faster... is any use to this build please
No.

Toxic rain is not an ailment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info