Development Stories - The Conquerors of the Atlas

ty GGG!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
https://oriath.net/Acts/Endgame/Zana/ for the extra Zana mission lines (ctrl + f and search for "ZanaMission"). I don't believe the lines are in the game.
Still hoping we can kill Zana in PoE 2.
Well, originally she was the one to seal the elder so she was supposed to be the one to go mad, but you kinda pussied out and put Sirus in her place.
So tired of Zana wanking. She was never an interesting character. Its funny how you add more and more to her and she's still rather unlikable. boring character.
Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:
Well, originally she was the one to seal the elder so she was supposed to be the one to go mad, but you kinda pussied out and put Sirus in her place.
So tired of Zana wanking. She was never an interesting character. Its funny how you add more and more to her and she's still rather unlikable. boring character.

How boring and small.
"
Ashur_Hawke wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:

How boring and small.

yep, that's Zana. [Removed by Support]
Oblivious
Last edited by Isaac_GGG on May 25, 2020, 1:49:54 AM
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
Ashur_Hawke wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:

How boring and small.

lmao, look at the absolute state of PoE moderation. You can't criticize terrible writing. Guess that unsurprisingly there was no positive change with more mods. Quantity as usual does not mean quality

This is exactly the problem. Doting on a character to such an extent. Its obvious that there's a huge bias and she's someones favorite.
Funnily enough Kirac did show up as I said it would. Better jump in the way to save the queen. Imagine simping out for a fictional character. wew lad
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on May 25, 2020, 1:57:53 AM
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:

lmao, look at the absolute state of PoE moderation. You can't criticize terrible writing. Guess that unsurprisingly there was no positive change with more mods. Quantity as usual does not mean quality

This is exactly the problem. Doting on a character to such an extent. Its obvious that there's a huge bias and she's someones favorite.
Funnily enough Kirac did show up as I said it would. Better jump in the way to save the queen. Imagine simping out for a fictional character. wew lad
Allow me to destroy you before she has a chance to betray you too, at least, my way will be quick.

You okay there Sirus?
"
Ashur_Hawke wrote:
"
arigatou2 wrote:
sirus is the worse boss design in this game.

Okay, why? I happen to disagree with you on this subject. Other than bugs and very inconsistent behavior he had that is mostly patched now, I don't see anything wrong with him.

I don't think it's a bad fight per say, but my issues with it are, the final phase just chucks everything at you at once, rather than phased in over the length of the fight, it's too busy on screen, and it's way too easy to completely lose track of where Sirus is, I can't think if another fight where I can lose the boss so easily.
"
"
Ashur_Hawke wrote:
"
arigatou2 wrote:
sirus is the worse boss design in this game.

Okay, why? I happen to disagree with you on this subject. Other than bugs and very inconsistent behavior he had that is mostly patched now, I don't see anything wrong with him.

I don't think it's a bad fight per say, but my issues with it are, the final phase just chucks everything at you at once, rather than phased in over the length of the fight, it's too busy on screen, and it's way too easy to completely lose track of where Sirus is, I can't think if another fight where I can lose the boss so easily.

I always though that was part of the challenge, after all you can avoid all damage from the Sirus boss fight consistently and everything is down to your skill. Once you realize you have to focus on keeping an eye on him at all times and knowing where he is is key to victory, you start to pay attention to that more and winning gets easy from there.
That and having a movement skill that is responsive. Can't tell you how much easier the fight is with the dash skill then with leap slam for instance.
Lastly the early phases are a warm up, I for one like it that sirus goes "heh you made me use 10% of my power" and then powers up and becomes a real threat. It only becomes a problem if you could tank him in early easy stages and had lead feet and stood in place because you can "tank him" and when he ups his thread level you are now forced to actually move around and get killed.
"
Ashur_Hawke wrote:
You okay there Sirus?

I dont like how everything seems to be worked around zana either. I liked how synthesis explicitly put her in an awkward place despite cavas also being in the same spot. Alas, synthesis has been completely trashed and zana's rivals are the conquerors, which cant even handle themselves so may as well be premium rogue exiles.
As players, we have many elements to doubt if zana is telling the truth or not, but canonically noone outside the baddies doubt of her. Mainly sirus. Unlike the other conquerors, Sirus dosnt seem to suffer from atlas madness, but from something else. I think there was something in Sirus' journal about this but I cant remember

Oh well, Zana has the plot armour now. Might not have it later.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info