Development Stories - The Conquerors of the Atlas

new contents are always good except new bugs.
This account is only for feedback and suggestions.
I'm confused. Are you talking about used or unused content or both?
Saved
Zana only gives generic voicelines by my knowledge. You sure these special voicelines are active?
Last edited by SteveSkolo on Dec 6, 2020, 5:55:07 PM
Sirus invading maps would feel too similar to Shaper mechanics imo...
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Sirus invasions actually sound really cool, I hope they implement them after all.

"
Kutuzovh wrote:
She did? I remember her giving generic information about the maps

"
HobbitCraft wrote:
Zana only gives generic voicelines by my knowledge. You sure these special voicelines are active?

They aren't, or at least they weren't in 3.9. (I haven't gotten to these missions in 3.10).
You can find the lines for Elder and Shaper guardian missions here, starting with "We may have defeated the Elder..." and "Alas, though my father is no more...", but I can't find anything about Synthesis, unless it's the completely generic "I'm not sure if it's my former allies...".
(thanks to Rossmallo for pointing them out)

Edit: Looking at poedb, there are also alternate lines for Sirus (including what seems to be a different ending for his battle) and a bunch of monsters influenced by him.
Last edited by TarrasqueSorcerer on May 25, 2020, 2:45:23 AM
"
Edit: Looking at poedb, there are also alternate lines for Sirus (including what seems to be a different ending for his battle) and a bunch of monsters influenced by him.

I found a lot of unused voicelines in the ggpk from zana, sirus and the conquerors. Some caught my attention more than others, like zana screaming "Kirac, now!" and one where she is... putting all her effort in something/grunting?, both lines supposedly placed somewhere during sirus' final battle, judging by file name
Last edited by Kutuzovh on May 25, 2020, 12:33:28 AM
sirus is the worse boss design in this game.
Feels a bit weird to read an article about some lore that I had no idea about in a game that I spend literally thousands of hours with.
Whether that is a fault with the game, me, or even a fault at all, is open to discussion, but I guess I am not in it for a coherent narrative, I am just here to kill stuff and pick up loot!!.

The whys and wherefores seem a little inconsequential.
"
arigatou2 wrote:
sirus is the worse boss design in this game.

Okay, why? I happen to disagree with you on this subject. Other than bugs and very inconsistent behavior he had that is mostly patched now, I don't see anything wrong with him.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info