[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
"
Claeysken wrote:

Hey man!

Thanks for the heads up, the issue has indeed been solved and tooltip dps is back to 215k.

Greetz!

fabulous!!!!

Let me know if it feels better when bossing now.

I assume this does not fix our POB issue of the missing 500K but this was a great bug fix for us nonetheless.

Oh yea, much better now!
No, the PoB thing is just them changing how the dps is calculated. Nothing we can do about that I fear ^^
"
I am in early testing but so far Frost Shield appears to be an excellent upgrade from Cold Snap. It has already saved my butt a couple of times in the insane Heist door sequences.

Thanks for the idea, tried it for the last few levels and it feels great. (I checked your char, we are almost the same level for now).

Just reached Blood Aqueduct. Absolutely destroying everything. Didn't have that much fun in PoE since Cyclone in Legion. The build is tanky af and puts out tons of damage. Of course I'm not in red maps yet but until now, this is just great. I love the playstyle. Curious to see how far I can go in SSF without the uniques (shield, jewels) but for now, this feels super strong.

Can't wait to play more tomorrow.
"
JaniC84 wrote:
"
I am in early testing but so far Frost Shield appears to be an excellent upgrade from Cold Snap. It has already saved my butt a couple of times in the insane Heist door sequences.

Thanks for the idea, tried it for the last few levels and it feels great. (I checked your char, we are almost the same level for now).

Just reached Blood Aqueduct. Absolutely destroying everything. Didn't have that much fun in PoE since Cyclone in Legion. The build is tanky af and puts out tons of damage. Of course I'm not in red maps yet but until now, this is just great. I love the playstyle. Curious to see how far I can go in SSF without the uniques (shield, jewels) but for now, this feels super strong.

That is great!

I don't know exactly mathematically how good Frost Shield is but it "feels" really good. It is perfectly designed for channeling. It feels safe when the huge bubble pops up around you and stays in place for a long time.

I am not a SSF player but for the end game shield, are you saving every Champion Kite Shield you find and then seeing if RNGesus is kind to you with a bunch of Chance orbs?
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Sep 23, 2020, 3:05:26 AM
Speaking of shields, this one dropped for me in Heist. I think it provides enough synergy for this build to bridge the gap until I can afford the Aegis Aurora.

moved into white maps. Currency generation is moving quickly with heist. I have the end game shield and weapon now. I also got my first exalt drop that I am putting towards the Skin of the Loyal chest piece.

I have about a million things to upgrade but even if I do nothing from this point on besides level, the build feels like it will easily take on yellow maps.

I probably need around 15ex or so to get most of the pieces in place. The Blue Nightmare jewel for some reason is more expensive compared to last league but that may be because it is early in the league right now.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Sep 23, 2020, 3:58:28 AM
Solid build, currently running every red map and facetanking all Conquerors except the poison guy(Hard Poison/Chaos DMG is rly hard to handle) with about 2-2,5ex investment.

Anyone know wich should i invest now? I already have

btw going to get a better roll in the helmet, but its not a priority right now
Last edited by Chokiito on Sep 23, 2020, 7:57:26 AM
"
Chokiito wrote:
Solid build, currently running every red map and facetanking all Conquerors except the poison guy(Hard Poison/Chaos DMG is rly hard to handle) with about 2-2,5ex investment.

Wow, you got all those pieces for only 2.5ex? The skin of the loyal alone is 2ex right now. Great job!!!!!

I highly recommend you make a small change in your gems. In your weapon, you should link Flame Dash, Infernal Cry and Second Wind. Their synergy for the build is fabulous. The lightning warp setup kind of predates the Infernal Cry setup.

Also, don't forget to add Culling Strike to your Blade Blast shield setup.

Your next investments should focus on the Large/Medium/Small cluster jewels. Get them to be as close to the build guide as you can afford. Since you have the boots, make sure you get Natural Affinity, it is the main reason to use the unique boots.

And don't forget to anoint the boots and amulet when you are ready.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Sep 23, 2020, 9:53:27 AM
"
Chokiito wrote:

1st of all you should quality your gear.
"
"
Chokiito wrote:

Wow, you got all those pieces for only 2.5ex? The skin of the loyal alone is 2ex right now. Great job!!!!!

I highly recommend you make a small change in your gems. In your weapon, you should link Flame Dash, Infernal Cry and Second Wind. Their synergy for the build is fabulous. The lightning warp setup kind of predates the Infernal Cry setup.

Also, don't forget to add Culling Strike to your Blade Blast shield setup.

Your next investments should focus on the Large/Medium/Small cluster jewels. Get them to be as close to the build guide as you can afford. Since you have the boots, make sure you get Natural Affinity, it is the main reason to use the unique boots.

And don't forget to anoint the boots and amulet when you are ready.

Yea i got the chest for 1ex, flame dash - infernal cry - second wind is really amazing with the 2 charges for infernal cry, thanks

"
za6i9ka wrote:
"
Chokiito wrote:

1st of all you should quality your gear.

Thanks for the tip lul, almost every league i forgot that

great build! having lots of fun with it :)

Haven't reached maps yet but the damage and survivability is good enough even to swap out Controlled Destruction and Elemental Focus (which are still levelled on alternate equipment) with 'Cast while Channelling' and 'Flame Wall'. Pretty much have flames covering the screen, very satisfying!

Also have Frost Shield up and running since there's so much ES generation, can just pop it and tank bosses so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info