Super Stash Sale - Community Organized Race Events

"Community organized race events"

It disappointing and embarrassing that the community is the one that has to organise such events. I hope that GGG changes their policy in the future and restarts racing seasons, rather than just Tencent.
"
Can the 4-5 stash tabs you get with your account be upgraded?

They can be upgraded to premium tabs, yes.
"
RichardFox wrote:
"Community organized race events"

It disappointing and embarrassing that the community is the one that has to organise such events. I hope that GGG changes their policy in the future and restarts racing seasons, rather than just Tencent.

it's probably been more important to serve multiple platforms rather than fully support the pc platform.

they got so many more people employed there, are they all working on poe2?

When does the quarantine end in New Zealand
WHAT HAPPEN TO US FREE PLAYERS BEING ABLE TO RACE?
But if it's community race, it means that we don't get alternate art items from GGG like in the past or? :/
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by SteveSkolo on Dec 6, 2020, 5:55:17 PM
"
Atlantis_arch wrote:
stash sale !
races !

oh wait, just yesterday I just made my mind : next buy will be for an upgrade for my computer because POE lacks damn so much optimisations that it's barely playable on a ryzen 5 1500X/48Gb ram/NVMe drive/RX580 graphics/internet fiber connection/fresh system install (all settings in game set at lowest).

So GGG, you just won : won't be able to purchase anything in game for more than a year (if not two), just because you don't listen to us when we ask to buy for optimisations...

1080Ti + 16gb + 1700x. No issues at all with the game at 1440p. All settings basically maximum.
"
z0mgchris wrote:
"
Atlantis_arch wrote:
stash sale !
races !

oh wait, just yesterday I just made my mind : next buy will be for an upgrade for my computer because POE lacks damn so much optimisations that it's barely playable on a ryzen 5 1500X/48Gb ram/NVMe drive/RX580 graphics/internet fiber connection/fresh system install (all settings in game set at lowest).

So GGG, you just won : won't be able to purchase anything in game for more than a year (if not two), just because you don't listen to us when we ask to buy for optimisations...

1080Ti + 16gb + 1700x. No issues at all with the game at 1440p. All settings basically maximum.

i have i9900kf + rtx 2060 super 8gb + 16gb ddr4 3200mhz + nvme adata xpg 3500mb read/second and all settings on low guess my fps? 20-50 99% of the times
"

But really at this point they're better off just giving us the tools if they're "to busy" to run races.

you can start a private league and invite people, the option is there.

i think what people want is more free mtx for participating, at least i took part because of them, with no chance on a price for the winner.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info