Super Stash Sale - Community Organized Race Events

So if these are community races, that means that the "reach level 8 in a race" achievement cannot be obtained there, is that right?
stash sale !
races !

oh wait, just yesterday I just made my mind : next buy will be for an upgrade for my computer because POE lacks damn so much optimisations that it's barely playable on a ryzen 5 1500X/48Gb ram/NVMe drive/RX580 graphics/internet fiber connection/fresh system install (all settings in game set at lowest).

So GGG, you just won : won't be able to purchase anything in game for more than a year (if not two), just because you don't listen to us when we ask to buy for optimisations...
Last edited by Atlantis_arch on May 22, 2020, 3:18:26 AM
^

Cool story bob, but your desktop clearly has issues.
I wish there was some features added to the stash itself.

- Sort item automatically
- For PC, be able to search an Item in trade by right clicking on the item so you can look at the price.
- Be able to customize default stash -> I get back from a map, my inventory is full (Map, delve item, fragments, etc), I click on my stash, then 99% of the time, I will put the item into the same stash. Currency into the currency stash and so on. This could lead into a enormous time saver.
- Public stash where you sell item. It could be fun to have something which show the item after a amount of time... could be customized by the user. If a item exceed 4 days into the stash, change the color of it, so you decrease the price asked OR just sell it.
- In the hideout, be able to have more than 1 stash. I would like to have one next to the Waypoint and one to the bench Crafting bench. I bought the Glimmerwood Hideout and I put my bench into the house.. so it is quite far away.

I could think about more, but this could be awesome.

Make all these feature buyable, I don't care, as I can save more time to play the game.

Great game!

Thanks!
"
Atlantis_arch wrote:
stash sale !
races !

oh wait, just yesterday I just made my mind : next buy will be for an upgrade for my computer because POE lacks damn so much optimisations that it's barely playable on a ryzen 5 1500X/48Gb ram/NVMe drive/RX580 graphics/internet fiber connection/fresh system install (all settings in game set at lowest).

No, barely playable is with my Intel Core 2 Q6600, 8GB DDR2 Ram, 1st gen Samsung Evo SSD, Nvidia GTX 750 Ti, german crappy DSL, my Win7 install is 8+ years old. The fact that I even can play this game, with GI on is a marvel.
What would you even buy to get better performance?
I actually basically agree though, there are some skills that just grind every system nearly to a halt and the sound qeueing definitely needs work. But there are also a lot of pretty impressively optimized features, they just don't count for much if a few bad apples drag it down anyway.
... is not a troll
"
Additionally, anyone reaching level 80 before the time cutoff will be entered to win one of 20 additional 200 Points Packs!

Nah.
Meh, just bring back the old school race. nothing exciting to see in these races tbh.
So, by adding the constructor of private leagues, you have relieved yourself of the responsibility of creating normal races at the end of the league?
Why not just create another event with 3-5 league mechanics active in a specific area. You have done it several times, what's the problem now?
In a dream world, there's a race which gave the player alternate arts upon reaching a certain amount of points. I doubt even 25% of the current player base participated at those events back then.
Pog?
Where is the profit in discontinuing something as useful as stash tabs? I do not understand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info