Super Stash Sale - Community Organized Race Events

"
zyndarius wrote:
Where is the profit in discontinuing something as useful as stash tabs? I do not understand.

When you overprice something and then you discount it - you get the profit you expected originally. If people buy the overpriced stuff without any discounts - it's a bonus in profits.

"
darkenergy0 wrote:
my exiting for the race is like goin to toilet with diarrea, :)

not sure what you mean, is it a good or a bad thing?
I have important question, and hope have a official answer:
GGG said that POE 2 will be like a super extention of POE 1...

So per logique, the money that we spend to buy for stash tab etc, will be stay in POE 2 ?
or all of us will start to zero and all people will lose there stash tab, curency, etc ?

Because if we lose all in POE 2 it's useless of spend more money now, but if we keep stash tab etc, it's ok to buy yet sale stash tab etc.

I don't know really, cause i come back to POE after 8 months of break, so i just knew only some days ago that there will have a POE 2 in december.

TY for answer, and have a good day !
Last edited by DragonPhoenyxx on May 22, 2020, 12:09:01 PM
ready for the next league
you will keep everything don't worry, thy said that in POE2 announcement
Time to start guessing QoL for 3.11
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
whay no more official races ?
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
Thanks a lot for featuring community racing events. More people need to know they exist.

When I first heard about a racing event I wasn't that thrilled, because leveling a new character to maps is the thing I like least in PoE when I play for myself. For me the game begins, when my character doesn't feel like a clunky potato anymore ^^

I thought, why would watching this be interesting then? I started watching and ... oh boy... was I wrong.

Racing with awesome hosting by Brittleknee, RaizQT, Octavian etc. got me hooked and it's really exciting to watch.

My big wish for the future is that you guys at GGG extend the API so that it's possible to track "events" in private leagues. (e.g. first boss kill, first to enter x, first to drop unique x, number of different uniques collected...)

This would enable a lot of fun race formats with less work for race maintainers.
Last edited by itsamemarkus on May 22, 2020, 1:47:10 PM
"
I have important question, and hope have a official answer:
GGG said that POE 2 will be like a super extention of POE 1...

So per logique, the money that we spend to buy for stash tab etc, will be stay in POE 2 ?
or all of us will start to zero and all people will lose there stash tab, curency, etc ?

Because if we lose all in POE 2 it's useless of spend more money now, but if we keep stash tab etc, it's ok to buy yet sale stash tab etc.

I don't know really, cause i come back to POE after 8 months of break, so i just knew only some days ago that there will have a POE 2 in december.

TY for answer, and have a good day !

Since no one replied yet ...

All characters, items and mtx will carry over to POE 2 as POE 2 is just an additional campaign next to the one that already exists.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Correction
POE 2 is just poe 4.0
Formally [Removed by Support] as my STANDARD map stash got frakked

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info