Tentative Announcement of the Announcement

"
pepeHYPE wrote:
"
high-quality expansion

hi quality expansion that requires 5 patches to fix over 4 weeks :/ unfortunately it has been this way last 5-6 leagues ,/
Thanks for everything you do GGG!
And thanks for making such a GREAT game
Take your time GGG make this a great expansion!
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
"
jrockjake wrote:
League delay due to corona. Even though the country you live in had barely a thousand people infected out of nearly five million people.

Seems legit.

Yeah, lets ignore the fact the whole country was pretty much locked down for an entire month. Funny how that happens. I mean, maybe they should have just acted like a lot of other countries and let people behave as normal.....
The fact that the world has been turned upside down with no warning only slowing you down a week or two further enforces how great and dedicated GGG is to this game. This is a game and a group of developers whom I'm proud to support.
Thank you for letting us know what's going on.
I want you and all the GGG staff to stay safe and healthy. If that means the next league update is delayed, I don't care.
Keep safe.
Keep healthy.
And again,
Thank you all.
Please lord don't let it be another beta release.
Saved
yeah, take your time as you need men!
Stay safe, and take your time. Better a delay than lowering quality.
These are weird and unpredictable times, so it's not unexpected things like this will happen.
"
60x7 wrote:
Please lord don't let it be another beta release.

granted. next league will launch as an alpha release. expect instance crashes, bugs and unbalanced everything for the first three months.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info