Tentative Announcement of the Announcement

[Removed by Support]

I'd rather it finally be something high quality, maybe less creative and not so vast but where everything works properly and not being fixed/adjusted for a whole month after release or not fixed at all for years.

High quality they said...
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on May 19, 2020, 10:21:42 AM
Thank you for the heads up and your efforts during this abnormal time.
Dudes, take the extra week and make sure this next league is right and as unbroken as possible. Shoot, take two. We'll be way more understanding if it works. Stay safe, take care, and thanks for this incredible game!

P.S. - Please give those of us with potato PCs more consideration and give us the option to sacrifice graphics or whatever for performance. I used to buy cosmetic microtransactions to support you guys, but when the game performs better without them, I stopped buying and there goes your money. This isn't cool for either of us.
Take your time, we'll wait :)
All the more time to try out Mathil's EQ Scion build.

Thanks for the info and take all the time you need, no one will blame you for a needed delay, with this global pandemic going on.
Very nice, thank you for letting us know about all of that. Personnaly, I didn't thought about the pandemic would delay the launch of the next season of my favorite game... Silly me =') I'm quite ashame now ^^'

Thank you all for taking the time, sharing with us and... still working :)

"While we live, we are blessed"
Guys take your time just please for the name of god make the servers more stable. In delirium from the start of league untill now u cant play on high monster pack size maps with breaches open. The fps is unplayable even on high end PC. Work on that please.
Take your time GGG. We would rather have a furbished content than a half-cooked potato. Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info