Tentative Announcement of the Announcement

"
dachoppa wrote:

the pathofexile channel has a sub button so they must be at least in the affiliate program. read "2.2. Live Content Exclusivity" in the affiliate aggrement https://www.twitch.tv/p/legal/affiliate-agreement/. and ziggyd is partnered for sure considering he has 28 emotes

I've never said that PathOfExile channel or Ziggy should stream to other platforms. I'm literally asking if they can promote other streamers on other platforms. Live content exclusivity doesn't apply here and is irrelevant. GGG choses one streamer they think is a positive person and provides them with trailer. It doesn't even need to be Q&A with Chris, it can be Bex or anybody who works there. It will be uploaded to youtube later anyway because exclusivity is time limited. It's like apples and oranges...
nice! we wait it :)
To the moon ^^
nice, keep safe GGG
Where is the our lord and saviour Jonathan
This is the perfect time for Darkshrine 2: Return of the Revenge Resurection :D
Take all the time you need GGG, we'll wait - especially if it means fewer launch bugs.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I once again ask for your Prophecy Stash Tab
I'd recommend to release at least some news for us to expecte on(ofc you will do it right? RIGHT?)
"
pepeHYPE wrote:
"
high-quality expansion

Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Take your time GGG. I would much rather see the next expansion properly balanced and debugged, than see it rushed out. Get the graphical demands optimized or toned down, figure out the things that will annoy players to no end and change them ahead of time. I don't know if they will be in this next expansion, but I am looking forward to seeing some of the oft forgotten uniques buffed.

Please don't rush it. Think less about the deadline, and more about the end product. Imagine you are delivering a brand new high end sports car. Do you really want to deliver a Ferrari with squeaking brakes and a horn that won't stop honking?

We understand things haven't been typical at all, and some delay is to be expected. Thanks for all your efforts, not just in the expansions but the "incremental improvements". The game looks so much better than it did a long time ago.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Finally, hope its something better than delirium ;)
Last edited by Abyssia on May 19, 2020, 4:56:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info