Tentative Announcement of the Announcement

Thanks for giving us some info regarding future announcement and delay. Stay safe y 'all!

I will stick with private hardcore league one of my mates created. I recommend that to everyone, changes the game a lot when there is only 100 people to trade with, and most of them dies before mapping (me included). We have also banned cyclone, arc, zombies and other strong gems to keep things interesting.

Regarding event with ZiggyD:
What about Mixer, Youtube and Facebook livestreams? I bet people would enjoy more platforms being involved and it's kind of sad that Twitch gets the big announcement stream while rest is left out.
I'm not ranting, I'm just frustrated with recent events on Twitch and I'm thinking about leaving their platform completely (for over a year), and game companies are not making it any easier for me and other people who would like to enjoy quality content on competitive streaming platforms. While I know that your biggest streamers are partnered with Twitch, you could look to expand a bit and promote streams from other platforms. Just a suggestion!
well, that didn't come unexpected.

stay safe, ggg exiles.
Make talisman great again (bring back Stone Circle, Craftable, Annointable).

Make more usable vaal corruption implicits.

Bring back Syntesis.

Buff The Gull. (should be equal in power as headhunter, or atleast inspired learning).

What about Invasion, Warbands, Tempest (not from prophecies only)?

Remove the ability to stack multiple copies of the same notables from cluster jewels. Limited to one unique notable.

Remove all labyrinth enchantments that give damage, speed, area of effect, criticals (and all others that don't give anything unique) and make them look like keystones of the skills.

Good Luck on the release.

"
FreakyDr wrote:

What about Mixer, Youtube and Facebook livestreams? I bet people would enjoy more platforms being involved and it's kind of sad that Twitch gets the big announcement stream while rest is left out.
I'm not ranting, I'm just frustrated with recent events on Twitch and I'm thinking about leaving their platform completely (for over a year), and game companies are not making it any easier for me and other people who would like to enjoy quality content on competitive streaming platforms. While I know that your biggest streamers are partnered with Twitch, you could look to expand a bit and promote streams from other platforms. Just a suggestion!

the twitch partner program does not allow to stream to other platforms simultaneously.
"
dachoppa wrote:
"
FreakyDr wrote:

the twitch partner program does not allow to stream to other platforms simultaneously.

Since when GGG as a company is partnered with Twitch? I know ZiggyD maybe partnered, or other twitch streamers, but last paragraph states about promoting other streamers on other platforms.
Last edited by FreakyDr on May 19, 2020, 3:32:27 AM
"
FreakyDr wrote:

Since when GGG as a company is partnered with Twitch? I know ZiggyD maybe partnered, or other twitch streamers, but last paragraph states about promoting other streamers on other platforms.

the pathofexile channel has a sub button so they must be at least in the affiliate program. read "2.2. Live Content Exclusivity" in the affiliate aggrement https://www.twitch.tv/p/legal/affiliate-agreement/. and ziggyd is partnered for sure considering he has 28 emotes
Last edited by dachoppa on May 19, 2020, 3:43:04 AM
Nice to read. IMO you can delay that launch even more like 3-4 weeks. Just be sure everything will be fine. Meantime just give us some 2-3 week race with some cool mtx rewards or some alternate art stuff... .
First of all stay safe everyone! i really anD REALLY EXPCET A VERY HIGH QUALITY EPENSION, that is not a dam League with some stupid meta in it, and some retard NERF on things that are funny to play. PLS GGG dont make mistakes over mistakes, DELIRIUM is a turning point to you, THERE ARE TONS OF THINGS THAT NEED TO BE ADDRESS IN THIS GAME< AND YOU CANT SIMPLY ADD MORE S@@@T in IT.. JUST FIX THE GAME< MAKE IT MORE ENJOYBLE IN TERM OF STABILITY, FIX THE CHAT< FIX THE CHAT QUEST FOR CHRIST SAKE... MAKE PLAYERS COME TOGETHER, THE CHAT SYSTEM IS THE SAME AS IT WAS 5 YEARS AGO.. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR A GAME LIKE YOURS!!!! I WANT TO FEEL IN LOVE WITH POE AGAIN, BUT YOU LET ME HATE IT AND NOT PLAY ANYMORE AS I USE TOO, AND THIS IS NOT ONLY MY OPINION!!!

PLS CHRIS HELP YOURSELF MAKE THIS GAME FLY AGAIN,

QUALITY OVER QUANTITY
nice
You guys did great work in spite of the ongoing pandemic, losing some weeks of efficient work-time is completely understandable. Keep up the good work, as POE is the best game I have ever encountered during my 23 years of lifetime and I know many people who can say the same. Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info