[3.20] ❄️❄️ Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️ ❄️ Leaguestart Section | Hidden and Feared Viable

"
mercizizou1 wrote:
Thanks a lot for the answer @Velyna! With overshock I get 40% shock effectiveness instead of 10%. So is 30% more damage right?

It doesn't scale that hard, it would be like 13%
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
so i made a

so now i could easily convert from my crazy uber physical impale hollow palmer to an ice crash hollow palmer. The primary reason to consider converting would be because i would get nearly 170% elemental dmg from swapping in fractal thoughts over starkonja.

but i was curious, can i use impale with this or is that pointless? i ask as i have 2 legacy top notch deep cut large cluster jewels.

i dont think this can exceed my current build dmg but if i can swap them out easily then it just adds a small layer of fun and entertainment as playing 1 thing can get a bit stale even when it is insanely uber.

Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
Last edited by sendantes on Aug 17, 2020, 1:00:14 AM
Guys ! I am using the build and I cant do maps with reflect elemental damages. I die instantly by hitting a mob. Any suggestion ?
Dont play ele reflect maps. Conversely u can get a mod unto the atlas keystones that eliminates reflect. I have a few of those i swap in to do reflect maps
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
Kicking the build right now and still lacking a bit of ST Damage but im still lacking my Watcher's Eye / Force of Nature Node and dex on rings.

That aside, im really having a blast, its way more satisfaying to play than my necro. Cant wait to finish up gearing this char.
Last edited by Shaade on Aug 18, 2020, 5:16:57 AM
First level 100 ever with this build, thx girl.
Practicing a bit of league starting with this character build and struggling a bit with the leveling. My weapons are constantly being upgraded but I'm spending 10+ minutes on bosses because the single target damage is just non existent. Anyone using something other than frost blades that works a bit better?

Of course after I say this I get two rare triple added ele foils and vaal ds drop. But yeah all the way to act 4 was pretty rough.

Also how do you get the 5000 chroms needed to 5R 1G a wildwrap at league start? Is it typically cheaper to buy vorici white sockets?
Last edited by Syche22 on Aug 23, 2020, 1:10:47 AM
Because you didn t rush to a jewel socket to put the hollow palm jewel.
"
Bogdanovici1 wrote:
Because you didn t rush to a jewel socket to put the hollow palm jewel.

Yeah prolly because I'm not gonna simulate a league start by equipping an exalt jewel on day 1.

Scratch that I checked the price history and it wasn't under 400 chaos until a month into the league.
Last edited by Syche22 on Aug 23, 2020, 1:55:09 AM
This is the build that you do after you get some money -)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info