[3.20] ❄️❄️ Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️ ❄️ Leaguestart Section | Hidden and Feared Viable

"
Jotz wrote:
"
My herald of agony champion did wave 30. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3223971

If we end up having access to the new keystone that could be the push needed to do it with ice crash not sure yet.

That is true! Hopefully it is near our area, but I think either way I will try it our for first league start as I quite enjoy the playstyle at the moment. I also love the fact that you've got leveling/mid/end listed too!

Appreciate all the work you've done on this guide, and your other guides, and for taking the time to answer some random noobs questions!

Only other thing I was wondering was if you've attempted 4/5 way emblems on this character?

I tried out leveling with frostblades again and it still feels good until you reach some tougher bosses, is it still best to level with?
The new keystone "Precise Technique" has taken "Wind Dancer"'s" position in the tree. The later one moved up beside life/evasion wheel.

So it's very close to the current connections in the endgame tree. Just 2 points away.
Last edited by Auun on Jan 29, 2022, 5:00:36 AM
"
Auun wrote:
The new keystone "Precise Technique" has taken "Wind Dancer"'s" position in the tree. The later one moved up beside life/evasion wheel.

So it's very close to the current connections in the endgame tree. Just 2 points away.

That's nuts then, massive buff to the build.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Does anyone know what's happening with Wildwrap? I didn't see it getting merged into Briskwrap, but also didn't see it in the removed uniques list. But with the prophecy gone, seems like it's removed?
According to this GGG post, those uniques are added to the core drop pool.

"Unique items previously exclusive to Prophecy chains or the Pale Council fight will be added to the core drop pool."

Wildwrap is not mentioned in the post, so:
"Fated Unique Items not mentioned above will have a chance to drop from any endgame map boss. This is a temporary measure — we intend to implement a more interesting way to obtain Fated Unique items alongside some new items in a future expansion."
Last edited by Auun on Jan 29, 2022, 6:30:17 PM
Hey Velyna first of all nice build :) my question is how we get frostbite via gem setup , because we havent more the curse on rings, thanks alot !
"
Glamour33 wrote:
Hey Velyna first of all nice build :) my question is how we get frostbite via gem setup , because we havent more the curse on rings, thanks alot !

Just the marks leave the rings, hexes stay afaik.
"
YersiniaD wrote:
"
Glamour33 wrote:

Just the marks leave the rings, hexes stay afaik.

ah okay tyvm :)
Updated the builds leaguestart process, new PoBs and new levelling section for the guide. Video up soon on it as well. This league will be nuts for us.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Do we know if dancing dervish works with hollow palm? If so, could be free rampage and a minion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info