[3.20] ❄️❄️ Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️ ❄️ Leaguestart Section | Hidden and Feared Viable

hey, thank you for the epic build.

quick question. why multi strike when 99% of the time you will hit once and cancel animation the rest and move. maybe use another gem for more damage?

i dont see my self using the mutlistrike much unless i stop and let the char do 3 hits alone than click... doesn't feel right

also can this do physical reflect maps?
Hopefully I don't sound salty but does this build ever feel tanky? I'm constantly getting crapped on by DoT, be it bleed, poison, or other, and I get one shot often against metamorphs and certain map bosses. I'm close to quitting the league because I'm in an awkward spot where I can do red maps pretty easily, but most league mechanics wreck me (legion, breach, metamorph, etc) and I can't boss at all so I have next to no currency (about one exalt atm) and my next upgrades are Enlighten and the large cluster jewel, both of which are around three exalts. I'm getting really frustrated being stuck at lvl 90. The build is fun to play, I just feel like paper mache.
"
LunarProphet wrote:
Hopefully I don't sound salty but does this build ever feel tanky? I'm constantly getting crapped on by DoT, be it bleed, poison, or other, and I get one shot often against metamorphs and certain map bosses. I'm close to quitting the league because I'm in an awkward spot where I can do red maps pretty easily, but most league mechanics wreck me (legion, breach, metamorph, etc) and I can't boss at all so I have next to no currency (about one exalt atm) and my next upgrades are Enlighten and the large cluster jewel, both of which are around three exalts. I'm getting really frustrated being stuck at lvl 90. The build is fun to play, I just feel like paper mache.

How much HP do you have?

You're using really bad rings to cover resistance, need to take the elemental mastery for all res and get some better jewels instead.

You don't need even one exalt for upgrades btw Awakened Cold Pen is 30c.

For the large cluster just get it without disorienting display, take out the jewel socket you put in near Acrobatics to get Dazzling Strikes on the tree instead.

I just updated the endgame PoB to hopefully make peoples lives a bit easier!
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Last edited by Velyna on Nov 14, 2021, 7:18:34 AM
I play a variation of this build, just some personal touches.

Multistrike.. I thought it was useless but it helps a lot in clearing and bosses. Just make sure you start ice crash before they're close enough to hit you. I use divergent? frostblink so they get chilled as I blink near/into them, that helps. I mainly face tank map bosses, as they will get frozen from frostbite with multistrike.

One person asked above about reflect.. with awakened elemental damage, your hits can't be reflected.

Instead of cold pen, I use faster attacks and I like it better.
"
I just updated the endgame PoB to hopefully make peoples lives a bit easier!

Very basic question from a new player, but why the switch from Avatar of the Slaughter to Rapid Assault?
I started this build on console and having fun :>
All future investments are reasonable except for the watchers eye which is just not affordable for console players. Should I aim for another mod or just use a rare jewel?
Was doing a frost blades build but that guide not very active or updated think ill switch to this build even though most likely slower at least can ask for tips etc..

Hi,
Why is my dps so low even though I have the copy of your build? The only change is I have gone full onslaught instead of Quartz infusion
Hello , what number of Brutal restrain timeless jewell we need now ?
"
maxwellfr wrote:
Hello , what number of Brutal restrain timeless jewell we need now ?

Number and name don't matter.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info