[3.20] ❄️❄️ Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️ ❄️ Leaguestart Section | Hidden and Feared Viable

Well..you may try to craft a weapon having decent dps.
But even so, I dont think it is gonna work in red maps.

Ultimately we have to get the jewel one with nothing but its price is ridiculous.
haha

Last edited by ISToA on Jun 23, 2020, 7:55:05 AM
"
Velyna wrote:
PoB just updated with new ice crash and dual wield numbers, the endgame tree actually gained damage.

I'm looking at some changes but they arent ready yet.

Looking like the left side of the tree (under constitution) may not be worth it anymore with the loss of 5% reduction from soul of steel. Those passives (15, including all the str nodes, jewel (fluid motion), life etc can be applied to: fangs of frost, weathered hunter (if not hit capped, which i dont think we are on the mid-game tree?) and possibly revenge of the hunted / forces of nature. My tree is getting a lot of damage out of this method, but I haven't thoroughly tested yet to make sure (also not as geared as your endgame build obviously) =)
"
Slottm wrote:
"
Velyna wrote:
PoB just updated with new ice crash and dual wield numbers, the endgame tree actually gained damage.

I'm looking at some changes but they arent ready yet.

Looking like the left side of the tree (under constitution) may not be worth it anymore with the loss of 5% reduction from soul of steel. Those passives (15, including all the str nodes, jewel (fluid motion), life etc can be applied to: fangs of frost, weathered hunter (if not hit capped, which i dont think we are on the mid-game tree?) and possibly revenge of the hunted / forces of nature. My tree is getting a lot of damage out of this method, but I haven't thoroughly tested yet to make sure (also not as geared as your endgame build obviously) =)

I did think about moving them but decided against it for now. Fangs of frost and forces of nature only give the penetration with a weapon equipped, and the midrange tree should be hit capped without weathered hunter.

https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Ahh i missed the part about needing the weapon for the penetration, good call! Your mid tree also has a lot more dex than I have currently - that'd account for the accuracy I'm missing. (also no brutal restraint yet). I'll keep tinkering as I level and get more gear.

edit: oh lawdy, just got a brutal restraint, rolled it to 3 5% dex nodes, a 5% attack/cast speed, and it gave forces of nature +20 dex.
Last edited by Slottm on Jun 23, 2020, 12:41:40 PM
"
Slottm wrote:
Ahh i missed the part about needing the weapon for the penetration, good call! Your mid tree also has a lot more dex than I have currently - that'd account for the accuracy I'm missing. (also no brutal restraint yet). I'll keep tinkering as I level and get more gear.

edit: oh lawdy, just got a brutal restraint, rolled it to 3 5% dex nodes, a 5% attack/cast speed, and it gave forces of nature +20 dex.

That's actually insane dude, better than the endgame PoB!
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
=) Got myself the cyclopean coil, so capped on hit chance now. Gotta try to get one of the resists off my rings for aspect of spider. Build is cruising along now!

Very interested to see the tree changes you have planned. I optimized my tree based off my gear/level (92) and hopefully didn't make any mistakes. Build is fun and no issues mapping yet (Minotaur was a joke, but actually the ice conquerer was quite difficult for me)
"
Velyna wrote:
"
Slottm wrote:

That's actually insane dude, better than the endgame PoB!

i literally have a build defining brutal restraint. right now it gives me exactly +300dex.
4 5%dex nodes
1 +20dex node.
zero wasted points. everynode already utilized for dual wield build.

also honestly considering how expensive one with nothing jewels are going to remain for long league stretches, it is hard to justify playing hollow palm build unless you simply luck into a jewel or just respec into it much much later in game..... too bad.
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
Playing bleed SA/P atm, but dps is too low, is this build worth doing ? got for now 3-4 EX. I need good build for all map content.
How about change something like elemental damage suport, to fist of war??? or elemental damage is still better?

and what weapon and shield should i look for when im geting lvl 70+?

thx alot
The build definitely feels capable of doing everything - the biggest issue is it's not really a build until you get one with nothing. Everything else is just a watered down build that you'd be better off doing something else. Once you do have one with nothing, it's a game changer, and your damage will scale exponentially.

For weapons 70+, just craft stuff with seeds. I used 1h axes til one with nothing, as they have better attack speed than clubs and maces.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info