[3.13] Storm Brand Necro. Retired no longer. All content viable and Whiskey Proof™

"
Louistje1 wrote:
Jesus that Large cluster jewel is hard to craft! Super low weighting on Corrosive Elements! Any tips for crafting it? I'm just alteration/regal spamming with no luck so far. (300 alterations deep so far lol)

EDIT: I got it after 200 more alts lol, but I feel like I got insanely lucky.
Getting the Scintillating Idea + 2 Jewel Sockets is hard enough, but than regaling the Corrosive Elements is only a 1,52% chance!

Yeah, you did still get lucky, haha. I've sunk a few thousand alts into it without success. Good news is when you finally get what you want, you can slam it with an ex and hopefully get a useful third notable!
can someone post some gameplay please?
-
Last edited by CreedAventus on May 18, 2020, 9:11:00 PM
"
norxe wrote:

One word: Immortal

That is what this build is about.

I think the very slight DPS difference with the hierophant version is negligible compared to this builds survivability. I played a bunch of builds that says tank but none come close to this. The regen is absurd, the mana damage absorption is excellent.

You literally just spin in the middle of packs of fully juiced up t16's and not care about sh*t until they melt.

Felt like a clown for accepting the league being Rippy and no escape to it.

Here's my work in progress(literally still a lot to work on): https://pastebin.com/hJDNQG11

Half a day into the build now :

Conquerers A8 all dead @lvl 77(mediocre gear)
Sirus A8 dead deathless @lvl80

GGG better not touch this build.

EDIT: Potato PC couldn't deliver a decent recording for you, it keeps freezing :(
Last edited by CreedAventus on May 18, 2020, 9:20:52 PM
"

Amen.

With 15 ex, already dominates delirium from coast to coast.
With a lot of investment ... it is not necessary.

GJ
"
norxe wrote:

Youtube day is Wednesday. Until then check out my vods on twitch. [linked in OP]
"
"
Louistje1 wrote:
Jesus that Large cluster jewel is hard to craft! Super low weighting on Corrosive Elements! Any tips for crafting it? I'm just alteration/regal spamming with no luck so far. (300 alterations deep so far lol)

EDIT: I got it after 200 more alts lol, but I feel like I got insanely lucky.
Getting the Scintillating Idea + 2 Jewel Sockets is hard enough, but than regaling the Corrosive Elements is only a 1,52% chance!

Yeah, you did still get lucky, haha. I've sunk a few thousand alts into it without success. Good news is when you finally get what you want, you can slam it with an ex and hopefully get a useful third notable!

I'd be lying if I told you I didn't just give up and buy the damn thing.
Can someone tell me where is the power charge coming from???
"
Wutsabi wrote:
Can someone tell me where is the power charge coming from???

nvm it's from staff block...no wonder I don't see it much,,,
"
CREMMUS wrote:

AMEN BROTHER!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info