[3.10] Ewpewww's 'budget' CoC Arc Herald Stacker - >10 mil shaper DPS for as cheap as ~15ex

Hey, i just came across your herald stacking thread that is under 15ex and i am planning to switch over to your build as i have built up about 20ex with my COC VD Assassin.

Also, i realised that the skill tree u gave is for scion instead of templar or am i just blind

I would like to ask how is the surviability with this build and is there any issues with running a 100% delirious t16 map without dying as well as A8 conquerors ?
Last edited by Cronggz on May 12, 2020, 4:59:17 PM
"
Cenxi wrote:
Hey got the build running and its pretty damn good but I cant seem to be able to fit in Haste? Are you using just the Vaal version or am I missing something obvious? Heres my PoB https://pastebin.com/2Q3nranN

Hey man! First, thanks for checking out the guide and for the positive review.

I looked up your POB, you seem to have followed it perfectly. It was me that messed up - I basically re-used some of my old clusters, and did not realise that I had Heraldry allocated in game. In POB, I played around to make it even more budget by using cheaper cluster jewels but forgot to turn on Haste. This is my bad - I apologize!

I've updated the POB and build guide to include one cluster jewel with PH + Heraldry. To solve your problem for mana reservation, I suggest the following:
- If you have currency, invest in a cluster jewel with 5 passives, jewel socket, PH and Heraldry to replace a 6 passive + PH only one
- If you do not, then invest in a cluster jewel with 6 passives, jewel socket, PH and Heraldry (1.3-1.5 ex atm). If you need to save on skill points, replace one of your 6 passives PH with 4 passives, PH + another useless notable so you can save 1 skill point.

I hope this helps! Again, apologies for the confusion. Let me know if any other questions.

Best,
Ewpew
"
Ewpew wrote:
"
Cenxi wrote:
Hey got the build running and its pretty damn good but I cant seem to be able to fit in Haste? Are you using just the Vaal version or am I missing something obvious? Heres my PoB https://pastebin.com/2Q3nranN

I looked up your POB, you seem to have followed it perfectly. It was me that messed up - I basically re-used some of my old clusters, and did not realise that I had Heraldry allocated in game. In POB, I played around to make it even more budget by using cheaper cluster jewels but forgot to turn on Haste. This is my bad - I apologize!

I've updated the POB and build guide to include one cluster jewel with PH + Heraldry. To solve your problem for mana reservation, I suggest the following:
- If you have currency, invest in a cluster jewel with 5 passives, jewel socket, PH and Heraldry to replace a 6 passive + PH only one
- If you do not, then invest in a cluster jewel with 6 passives, jewel socket, PH and Heraldry (1.3-1.5 ex atm). If you need to save on skill points, replace one of your 6 passives PH with 4 passives, PH + another useless notable so you can save 1 skill point.

I hope this helps! Again, apologies for the confusion. Let me know if any other questions.

Best,
Ewpew

To add on.. you don't need to run haste for this build to work but it offers a huge QOL improvement. Without haste, this character just moves like a snail..
"
Cronggz wrote:
Hey, i just came across your herald stacking thread that is under 15ex and i am planning to switch over to your build as i have built up about 20ex with my COC VD Assassin.

Also, i realised that the skill tree u gave is for scion instead of templar or am i just blind

I would like to ask how is the surviability with this build and is there any issues with running a 100% delirious t16 map without dying as well as A8 conquerors ?

Hello, thanks for checking out the guide! You are right, the skill tree is the wrong one, I attached the URL for another build that I was doing. I've updated it now, thanks for letting me know!

Regarding your questions:
- This build can easily do AL8 conquerer's. I'm sharing an existing video that I have (gem swapped to wave of conviction instead of arc): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgd8iMifqXw
- For 100% delirious T16 map, I haven't tried but I can and will let you know :)

I would add that general survivability is ok if you avoid the right map mods. The only issue is chaos resistance, which you can mitigate with additional investment into the build (as I've laid out).

Hope this is helpful!

Cheers,
Ewpew
Last edited by Ewpew on May 13, 2020, 1:55:19 AM
"
Ewpew wrote:
"
Ewpew wrote:
"
Cenxi wrote:

Best,
Ewpew

To add on.. you don't need to run haste for this build to work but it offers a huge QOL improvement. Without haste, this character just moves like a snail..

Thanks for the detailed reply. Next league is gonna be a tough one after this lol.
"
Ewpew wrote:
Hello, thanks for checking out the guide! You are right, the skill tree is the wrong one, I attached the URL for another build that I was doing. I've updated it now, thanks for letting me know!

Regarding your questions:
- This build can easily do AL8 conquerer's. I'm sharing an existing video that I have (gem swapped to wave of conviction instead of arc): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgd8iMifqXw
- For 100% delirious T16 map, I haven't tried but I can and will let you know :)

I would add that general survivability is ok if you avoid the right map mods. The only issue is chaos resistance, which you can mitigate with additional investment into the build (as I've laid out).

Hope this is helpful!

Cheers,
Ewpew

Thank you for the fast replies and detailed answers to my question! I'll give this build a try and see what it can do.
Last edited by Cronggz on May 13, 2020, 10:36:27 AM
Hi, i just switched to this over with a level 90 templar and theres a problem and that is there is not enough life for me to use vitality as well as not enough mana to use purity of fire and lightning. Could u take a look at my gears and passive to tell me what should i do?

Died 2 times as well while doing a T16 summit map

Last edited by Cronggz on May 13, 2020, 9:16:13 AM
"
Cronggz wrote:
Hi, i just switched to this over with a level 90 templar and theres a problem and that is there is not enough life for me to use vitality as well as not enough mana to use purity of fire and lightning. Could u take a look at my gears and passive to tell me what should i do?

Died 2 times as well while doing a T16 summit map

Hey! I took a quick look at your passive tree and cluster jewels, suggest the following:
- You need to get the 4% reduced mana reserved passive near Scion wheel
- If you do not have enough skill points, take out one medium cluster jewel to run 8PHs
- You want to run one Heraldry / PH medium cluster jewel

Otherwise, suggest you take out haste to fit in PoF and PoL because those are needed for you to be resist capped. Let me know if you have other questions - I'll try my best to help.

Best,
Ewpew
"
Cenxi wrote:

Thanks for the detailed reply. Next league is gonna be a tough one after this lol.

Enjoy it while you still can!
"
Ewpew wrote:
Hey! I took a quick look at your passive tree and cluster jewels, suggest the following:
- You need to get the 4% reduced mana reserved passive near Scion wheel
- If you do not have enough skill points, take out one medium cluster jewel to run 8PHs
- You want to run one Heraldry / PH medium cluster jewel

Otherwise, suggest you take out haste to fit in PoF and PoL because those are needed for you to be resist capped. Let me know if you have other questions - I'll try my best to help.

Best,
Ewpew

I did the changes and wow i am able to use PoF, PoL and Vitality now. Thanks a lot man really appreciate the help on here and on the twitch stream for the tips!!

Last edited by Cronggz on May 13, 2020, 10:48:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info