[3.10] Ewpewww's 'budget' CoC Arc Herald Stacker - >10 mil shaper DPS for as cheap as ~15ex

"
"
Trulls_Rohk wrote:
Quick question, I'm doing a Scion version and only thing I'm struggling with is Phys damage reduction.
What's best way to get this up to 80-90%?
Does double Watchers Eye X% damage reduction taken as cold/light damage stack?

TIA.

Hey you would have to drop one for aura for determination. it will give a lot phy deduction
Thanks for the build guide, i've managed to put it together and i'm having a blast so far. Any recommendations for keeping mana up as i keep stopping when cycloning around, i've tried adding a jewel which give 2 mana on hit and its a bit smoother
Pretty good guide man, might actually try Herald even though I was not planning to. What do you think I should upgrade on a budget of 35ex?
Hey , nice guide. I tryed to rebuild it but i cannot keep all auras up am i missing something ? ^^
"
Karnivool wrote:
Thanks for the build guide, i've managed to put it together and i'm having a blast so far. Any recommendations for keeping mana up as i keep stopping when cycloning around, i've tried adding a jewel which give 2 mana on hit and its a bit smoother

Hey man, thanks for checking out the build!

That is a good question - this build does suffer a little from mana issues. My thoughts below:
- You need to run inspiration on cyclone to reduce mana cost
- Get 1% reduced mana reserved jewels with mana on hit (as you have rightly suggested)
- Go for Cinderswallow flask with reduced mana cost during flask effect
- Try to fit in clarity aura - potentially taking out dash or getting an amulet with Vitality skill
- Use split personality with Strength and Mana to increase overall mana pool (should make it slightlyyy better).
"
Cenxi wrote:
Pretty good guide man, might actually try Herald even though I was not planning to. What do you think I should upgrade on a budget of 35ex?

First of all, thanks for checking out the build guide. I am planning to update the guide with upgrade options - basically, what is the most cost efficient upgrade you would spend your next exalts on. So look forward to it.

The best thing about this build is that the upgrade options are limitless :) just to name a few - amulet with reduced mana reserved + vitality aura to give you additional socket (fit in RF / another aura), going CI, flasks, watcher's eye etc.

I suggest you wait for me to update the guide so I can give a proper and comprehensive response to this (want to test things out as well).

Cheers!
"
Naroshk_Nip wrote:
Hey , nice guide. I tryed to rebuild it but i cannot keep all auras up am i missing something ? ^^

Hey, how many auras are you not able to fit in?

Maybe you want to share your POB?

Thanks!
Id love yo see a PoB with 3/5 Voices over 3/7's. I had a 3/3 drop for me today and sold it for 160 Ex ( Softcore ) SO looking at something like this to dump cash into :)
"
Ewpew wrote:
"
Cenxi wrote:

First of all, thanks for checking out the build guide. I am planning to update the guide with upgrade options - basically, what is the most cost efficient upgrade you would spend your next exalts on. So look forward to it.

The best thing about this build is that the upgrade options are limitless :) just to name a few - amulet with reduced mana reserved + vitality aura to give you additional socket (fit in RF / another aura), going CI, flasks, watcher's eye etc.

I suggest you wait for me to update the guide so I can give a proper and comprehensive response to this (want to test things out as well).

Cheers!

Dope! Looking forward to it man.
"
shahmat1972 wrote:
Id love yo see a PoB with 3/5 Voices over 3/7's. I had a 3/3 drop for me today and sold it for 160 Ex ( Softcore ) SO looking at something like this to dump cash into :)

Hey, thanks for checking out the build!

Assuming we are using this budget build as a starting point: Personally, I would not invest in 3/5 voices over 3/7 voices because it only saves you one skill point per voices for ~19ex more (assuming 20ex 3/5 voices vs. 1ex 3/7 voices). I would rather invest in medium cluster jewels that are 4/5 passives and offer another useful notable to replace those 6 passive medium clusters. These are probably cheaper investments 2-4ex, and gives you another notable for:
- Damage: Endbringer
- Survivability: Replenishing presence
- Heraldry: Mana reservation

Hope this is helpful!

(I will be updating the guide with upgrade options so look forward to that!)

Cheers,
Ewpew
Last edited by Ewpew on May 11, 2020, 10:44:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info