[3.10] Ewpewww's 'budget' CoC Arc Herald Stacker - >10 mil shaper DPS for as cheap as ~15ex

"
jpypoe wrote:
Great guide, thanks so much! Build feels/looks great!
I’ve finally managed to acquire everything for the budget(est) version and all that’s missing now is levels/polishing some gems and final stuff. I was curious about how you’re managing bleeds? Don’t see any bleed removal/immunity on your budget setup (one of your flasks has freeze IIRC). I currently have it on my Silver Flask and plan to move it over to Diamond Flask when I upgrade to Cinderswallow but figured I’d ask in case you were doing something else?

Hey there! Like what some others have mentioned in this thread, bleed isn't really a problem for this build due to high phys damage reduction you get from auras. Corrupting Blood might pose a threat but if you are worried about that, get a 'corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you' jewel. Hope this helps!
"
raikolin wrote:
i have found what i need i need 5 points below the zealoth oath ...

after changing all i havnt follow ok the tree!!

Good to hear that you've figured it out!
"
sefishbrat wrote:
Thanks again for this build. Did Sirus A8 deathless very quickly even without using Smite. I replaced Smite with clarity, which halves my dps, but allows infinite cyclone (I thought with Sirus teleporting around I'd have a hard time smiting him anyway). ES regen is amazingly good for Sirus fight. Have 75 chaos res and 3 replenishing presence.

Yes, replenishing presence does wonders for this build.. With enough of them, your character will be close to immortal!
Hi,

First thank you for your guide, looks promising ! :)

I'm currently lvling with storm brand, and I have a question : at what lvl do you think one can do the switch to your tree ? You say we need at least 7 PH to start working well, so i suppose around lvl 90, but I'd like to have your opinion.

Thanks !
Can someone take a look at mine, Ivana is the chr. I can not fit in Vitality. Maybe thats just something he changes into for bosses?
"
Huor7 wrote:
Hi,

I'm currently lvling with storm brand, and I have a question : at what lvl do you think one can do the switch to your tree ? You say we need at least 7 PH to start working well, so i suppose around lvl 90, but I'd like to have your opinion.

Thanks !

I switched at 84 and it was too early. IIRC, if prioritizing PH, I’m at the full 9 by 91.

"
Ewpew wrote:
"
jpypoe wrote:
Great guide, thanks so much! Build feels/looks great!
I’ve finally managed to acquire everything for the budget(est) version and all that’s missing now is levels/polishing some gems and final stuff. I was curious about how you’re managing bleeds? Don’t see any bleed removal/immunity on your budget setup (one of your flasks has freeze IIRC). I currently have it on my Silver Flask and plan to move it over to Diamond Flask when I upgrade to Cinderswallow but figured I’d ask in case you were doing something else?

Hey there! Like what some others have mentioned in this thread, bleed isn't really a problem for this build due to high phys damage reduction you get from auras. Corrupting Blood might pose a threat but if you are worried about that, get a 'corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you' jewel. Hope this helps!

Every 3-4 maps I’m getting a bleed that just kills me outright (think I’m at 88% phys reduction atm with Rumi’s up, still leveling). Care to look at my character incase I’m missing something obvious? Perhaps just need more levels to make bleeds manageable without the flask mod, I’ll level with it on Diamond Flask. Might not need it with Cinderswallow because of the extra ES regen.

Also curious about enchants? Dash for helmet seems nice like you suggested but what about the others. I got Commandment of Light on gloves from one of my labs, seems decent?
Last edited by jpypoe on May 29, 2020, 11:36:47 AM
Hello again,

Please spectate my character and tell me what i should improve. Still cant kill Sirus, im dying by one shot.

Now i have 5,4k ES -37% chaos.

Thanks for help! :)
It happens the same as me ... Ask for help to kill it ... I have too much damage but I need to be tankier I give up some ph jewels to get es and is more or less the same ... I think I am going to switch build again coming from inquisitor storm brand build that was nice for level here but now it cost very much not to die .....

Any help or suggestions? I think I need unnatural instinct to increase more the es
"
shahmat1972 wrote:
Can someone take a look at mine, Ivana is the chr. I can not fit in Vitality. Maybe thats just something he changes into for bosses?

Hey, you will need to try to fit in Vitality because it is an important part of survivability. Maybe you should try to fit in one more Heraldry / Pure Might / Pure Aptitude / Pure Guile. Hope this helps!
"
Huor7 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks !

Hey there, I switched over at level 75+. With 6-7 PHs, you should be able to do low level maps and fit in most of the critical auras (minus Haste, Precision, Vitality). You can also level with self-cast arc if it is not efficient to use CoC. Hope this helps!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info