[3.10] Ewpewww's 'budget' CoC Arc Herald Stacker - >10 mil shaper DPS for as cheap as ~15ex

The more the better. You should get 52 with boots and ammy??? To get 10 aps
Edited to pay that
It is the awakened cast on critic that gives the 20 more cdr so
Last edited by raikolin on May 26, 2020, 4:48:34 PM
Thanks so much for this build, I thought I needed +100ex to try heralds stacks :)
I added some endbringers and I'm rocking sims.

pd: is critical strke multiplier capped at 300%?
Last edited by j4c0x on May 26, 2020, 8:09:24 PM
Finally managed to defeat Sirus A8 with this build. Thank you so much for posting it!

I had 75 chaos res at the time, not sure if it helped. He got me once seemingly randomly, but no deaths on the last phase.

Oh an corrupted blood did not become an issue with this build in case anyone is wondering.
Last edited by 38thDoE on May 26, 2020, 8:09:02 PM
Great guide, thanks so much! Build feels/looks great!
I’ve finally managed to acquire everything for the budget(est) version and all that’s missing now is levels/polishing some gems and final stuff. I was curious about how you’re managing bleeds? Don’t see any bleed removal/immunity on your budget setup (one of your flasks has freeze IIRC). I currently have it on my Silver Flask and plan to move it over to Diamond Flask when I upgrade to Cinderswallow but figured I’d ask in case you were doing something else?
Bleed doesn't seem to do enough vs our ES regen.
Thanks again for this build. Did Sirus A8 deathless very quickly even without using Smite. I replaced Smite with clarity, which halves my dps, but allows infinite cyclone (I thought with Sirus teleporting around I'd have a hard time smiting him anyway). ES regen is amazingly good for Sirus fight. Have 75 chaos res and 3 replenishing presence.
Last edited by sefishbrat on May 26, 2020, 9:40:58 PM
"
Reload223 wrote:
Can i use belt with 19% Recovery speed? Or i must only with 15%?

I'd get a 19% one in order to plan for upgrading to 52% later down the road. There's no difference in arc triggering if you have ICRS between 14% and 51%.
can someone help me putting auras????

i cant put or enable all :( this is my pob code

https://pastebin.com/5y48X2Sc

i think i need to put another 1r jewel that i have in the stash ... but they dont fit yer .. so please help me!!
i have found what i need i need 5 points below the zealoth oath ...

after changing all i havnt follow ok the tree!!
"
shimmishim wrote:
"
Ewpew wrote:

Hey, from my experience, chaos resistance always helps in the Sirus fight. Once you have CI, you want to get some replenishing presence on your cluster jewels for more survivability. The Sirus fight is also quite mechanical, you need to know when you can deal the most damage to him and when to run. Hope this helps!

Yeah. I just did him deathless today (first time ever for me) w/o him getting beyond the channeling phase. This build is just so OP but I do agree that you can min-max the crap out of this build. I've accumulated about 20ex more now. I'm wondering if it's worth it to switch to a 5 voice jewel. I've already invested into a crit watcher's eye and a nice amulet with vitality and RMR. I'm sitting around 7.5M arc damage ... and with 52% reduction that's 10 attacks per second (right?) so I'm doing like 75M shaper damage, I think. All I know is that bosses melt like they're white trash mob at this point.

On 5 voice jewel, remember that it actually only saves you on skill point.. You have to decide for yourself whether that's worth it. It depends on what you want to get out of the character: For example, if you are pushing for level 100, suggest you go CI because it makes the build a lot tankier. Otherwise, you can also consider getting other awakened gems for the build, getting a nice Stygian with % increased maximum energy shield and cooldown recovery (so that you can fit in another RMR jewel). Hope this helps!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info