Polaris Microtransactions on Sale This Weekend and the Stygian Molten Shell Effect

"
Ringx wrote:
"
BFGjstVnQr wrote:

Maybe all the herald cheaters should chip in and buy up since they were gifted this league. If 3g want to cater for the 1% and only have those reach seasons end game, as far as i am concerned the 1% can pay the way so the other 99% can continue beta testing for free.

+1 Exactly this
Every league is the same, I have a job (lots of disposable income ggg doesn't seem to want from me) and limited time to play, so every league i get to beta test the tedious acts again, get to a certain point in maps and the league is over. I don't get streamer drop rates or path of trade hundreds of exalts, so i don't get to end game, and i don't get 36 achievements.

The game is definitely for the 1%, the rest of us are delirium if we think otherwise.

A pass on any more purchases until i get to experience endgame.

What?!

Just play the STANDARD, why do you want to gimp the league experience for everyone just because you don't have the time to play it... Just play Standard. You'll make it to the endgame in 4-5 months if you can't get there in 3. It's not a big deal.
"
Ringx wrote:
Every league is the same, I have a job (lots of disposable income ggg doesn't seem to want from me) and limited time to play, so every league i get to beta test the tedious acts again, get to a certain point in maps and the league is over. I don't get streamer drop rates or path of trade hundreds of exalts, so i don't get to end game, and i don't get 36 achievements.

The game is definitely for the 1%, the rest of us are delirium if we think otherwise.

A pass on any more purchases until i get to experience endgame.

Other people have jobs too, and limited time to play as well.
There's no such thing as "streamer droprates". People find godly shit without streaming anything.
Putting a goal of 36 challenges, while also saying you don't have time to play sounds so hilarious. Have reasonable goals. Not everyone's goal can be the same.

Your main problem is that you don't use your playtime efficiently.
Can you combine pets to get a zebra dragon?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info