Polaris Microtransactions on Sale This Weekend and the Stygian Molten Shell Effect

They just took down the servers without any warning tonight. I lost a exalt on a map, my bro lost his sirus fight.

Let them feel it in this sale.
"
IdleRace wrote:
They just took down the servers without any warning tonight. I lost a exalt on a map, my bro lost his sirus fight.

pick one or more responses:

b-b-but small indie company
b-b-but they are working from home (like it's something special for an IT company)
these are hard times, give them a break!
Going overkill on mtx. Doubling down by putting polaris and the fox pet on sale so soon after release. Ggg is either losing money hand over fist, trying to cash out as much as they can before the worlds worst economic crisis hits or tencent is pushing this hard because the ccp is ordering a lot of companies to do so for all the lawsuits coming their way.

[Removed by Support] at least make the game playable firs. Fix the game, remove the fog timer.
Last edited by Kane_GGG on May 8, 2020, 2:28:46 AM
Rip ms
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
welp there goes all my points
爆炸後應該也是要藍色火焰吧,怎麼爆炸還是紅色焰火??難怪一堆倒讚,可憐哪!
Last edited by c22031897 on May 8, 2020, 5:53:09 AM
"
Why are the Stygian effects not applying to the on hit effects like ignite and burning? I would buy more of these (Stygian theme is my favorite) if the skill effects didn’t leave the standard burn / ignite coloring.

I was gonna say the same thing.
#nooblivesmatter
"
KillerOwen wrote:
Can you combine the white dragon and black dragon pets to get the black and white dragon pet? I have a white dragon from the box and wanted to confirm before I bought a black dragon to try.

No, you cant combine pets unfortunately.

Apparently support dont know what they are talking about, you can combine them as seen below. Sorry for the disinformation.
Last edited by Fencatffxi on May 8, 2020, 6:43:01 PM
"
dachoppa wrote:
"
IdleRace wrote:

pick one or more responses:

b-b-but small indie company
b-b-but they are working from home (like it's something special for an IT company)
these are hard times, give them a break!

Try this response then:

Do we know why they did that? I haven't really looked for an explanation, but I lost some cool shit too. Yes it pissed me off, but not going to yell at GGG without knowing why they did it.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
crackhead069 wrote:
"
Why are the Stygian effects not applying to the on hit effects like ignite and burning? I would buy more of these (Stygian theme is my favorite) if the skill effects didn’t leave the standard burn / ignite coloring.

I was gonna say the same thing.

Indeed. Was loving it until the explosions were red, then it was "Wtf?"
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info