[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

"
@Rex_Banner,
... and i failed to see how he is producing power charges other than 8% power charge on kill from disciple of the forbidden...

Possible way:

Gain a Power Charge after Spending a total of 200 Mana.
Ironic, it is Mana, Critical modifier (so it is craftable on Harvest league).
So, exactly, you can get power charges (maximum) on any build, it works well even with power siphon with manacost 54 and 0,53 attack time.
Spoiler
herald elementalist viable eksdee

What's about a clip Vaal Temple?
Spoiler
deathless ofc
Hi, just wondering how you deal with porcupines? I'm running this build in HC and feels like I could die at any moment I offscreen a pack of porcupines. The skitterbots and snowstorm help, but it's not always a guarantee.
"
guvnor wrote:
Hi, just wondering how you deal with porcupines? I'm running this build in HC and feels like I could die at any moment I offscreen a pack of porcupines. The skitterbots and snowstorm help, but it's not always a guarantee.

Spines is physical damage, we have 0 physical mitigation? For sure, it has no guarantee that you do not die. You have to scale up 10000+ ES cause 8000-9000 can be easy one-shotted (try to Dedication to the Goddess with 8500 hahaha), no idea how offscreen pack of porcupines could kill you with 10k ES.
Last edited by finderbestloot on Jul 11, 2020, 8:09:43 PM
In red maps with nasty mods it is a very real possibility a pack of porkies can instagib you and quite frankly it was just a matter of time before it eventually did. Switching in added cold seems to have done the trick for now.
Last edited by guvnor on Jul 12, 2020, 12:31:04 AM
Hey guys, Im currently putting gear together for this build.
This is my wand currently:

I am thinking of removing burning damage and cold res.
Then putting on multi craft with attack speed and crit chance.

What should i do with the lightning spell damage roll? Remove also?
Can i multi multi on and 3 additional mods or only 3 including the multi mod?

Thoughts?
All hail the timer!
Last edited by Crone on Jul 12, 2020, 2:15:06 AM
Hey Guys,

played the build,which is rly nice, like it was in the past leagues, where i did play it as a Pathfinder, but rerolling to some delve optimised build.
so if you going to start this build or looking for some decent upgrades, ill just will show in the spoiler below some items, which i would sell to a possible wander.

Spoiler

If you are interested in some Items linked above, feel free to Contact me InGame: OfficerToxic

Greetings and nice work @OP
"
Crone wrote:
Hey guys, Im currently putting gear together for this build.
This is my wand currently:

I am thinking of removing burning damage and cold res.
Then putting on multi craft with attack speed and crit chance.

What should i do with the lightning spell damage roll? Remove also?
Can i multi multi on and 3 additional mods or only 3 including the multi mod?

Thoughts?

you u will have to remove lightning for spells and roll something else before multimod. Optimal way would be removing light to spells, multimod with penetration and crit/quality. Then augment speed (and add remove speed) until a decent attack speed roll. (dont forget to do quality give attack speed enchant)
Bench Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2515748

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/trivial_matters/
Can anyone put some more detailed crafting guide? How to craft double int armor and helmet, how to go about crafting boots with in and 35 move speed?
Is the best way for wand just fusing dmg per int with light dmg and pen?
"
PunchingHugo wrote:
Hey Guys,

played the build,which is rly nice...
Greetings and nice work @OP

Anyway, you don't want play on this build anymore. Why?
"
Hejti wrote:
Can anyone put some more detailed crafting guide? How to craft double int armor and helmet, how to go about crafting boots with in and 35 move speed?
Is the best way for wand just fusing dmg per int with light dmg and pen?

i tried to be explanatory and easy to follow but i will try to clarify :)

for harvest, where u can target roll ES, its easier to craft both items via spamming essence of spite for int until u get int + int% together, then augment es prefixes and reroll them (add-rem def.) until u are happy.

For wands, yea. one of them is mandatory, second one gives the best dps.. also both are prefix which makes it much easier to craft after woke due to being able to remove/reroll suffixes. There are different approaches (check the discord to see the a few nice ones crafted via harvest shinenigans) but this is the bread and butter of it.
Bench Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2515748

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/trivial_matters/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info