[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
Skwouick wrote:
Hey zzang,
I switched from a life build to yours 4-5 days ago and the damage / survivability is amazing.
I already have okayish gear, but there is still so much room for improvement ! I love it.

Here is my stuff right now. 8810 ES and insaine leech / regen. I decided to use Circle of anguish with reduced reservation and put HoA with blood magic. It works great and i can now put CDR on boots / belt / helmet (lol at the enchant price ...)

Here are my questions : Why use Vaal DD ? Do you have to use the Vaal manually ? do you use it only against bosses ? is this really worth it ?

Thanks a lot for your guide !

Hello mate, im glad to hear you enjoy the build you did a very good job of understanding the build!

I dont use Vaal DD it just happend to be cheaper 21/20 gem than a non Vaal one so i bought that.

"
reggie_gakil wrote:
I got lucky yesterday and extracted the fire mod of this beauty

Just finished it today. My old wand is on sale if anyone wants to buy it

Im still not sure if awakened spell cascade is worth or not

Sick wand dude GZ!

Awakened Spell Cascade is definitely worth it on your main link!
For helm Link normal cascade is sufficient.

For all the crafters out there thats want to make CURRENCY

I request someone to craft the following imbued wand:

Wand needs to have 1.5 APS for triggering speed

PREFIX:
T1 adds x-x fire damage
T1 adds x-x fire damage to spells OR +1 fire/gem levels
T1 % Fire damage
SUFFIX:
T1 Crit Multi
T1 Crit Chance for Spells
last mod: Suffix craft trigger socketed mods

So for anyone wanna getting rich real quick please craft this wand in harvest and offer it as a mirror service

THANK YOU!
Last edited by zzang on Jul 2, 2020, 3:43:52 AM
Is there a leveling tree?
Can this build tank like this version of VD?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExtPJmYImNY
I am undecided between which option of the two builds choose
Can someone post some alternative boots? The guide says to get 51% CDR using boots but we dont have CDR on helm in league and just flat out "cannot be frozen" I don't think is obtainable
"
derfington wrote:
Can someone post some alternative boots? The guide says to get 51% CDR using boots but we dont have CDR on helm in league and just flat out "cannot be frozen" I don't think is obtainable

"Go to bed, little nightmare!
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/HerbstLord/Herbst_harvest?i=0&search=class%3DNecromancer%26skill%3DVolatile-Dead%26sort%3Ddps

This like the other 4 players below him not using reduced mana reserved or CDR. How is supposedly better ur build than this 4 players doing almost 600k.

Oh and VD on phy ref maps mod its the guilty one not wave conviction, cos VD does phy dmg spell but it dsnt says at poe pedia.

PD: Zzang i'm talking to you. THE CDR aint on this top builds linked above which does more fast clearspeed and surv, so why y says to others about "you did a good job to understanding the build" xzDDDD. The cdr takes out lots of more important mods

Apart that you cant do phy and ele ref mod map cos VD does phy and spell, like DD.

PD2: You dont need asp% from wand cos all comes from the ascendancy and frenzy gem which most ppl dnt use yet even in this thread, and are way better cos gives more dmg per frenzy, general/global dmg.
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
Last edited by Execreth on Jul 1, 2020, 11:18:11 AM
"
Execreth wrote:

PD: Zzang i'm talking to you. THE CDR aint on this top builds linked above which does more fast clearspeed and surv, so why y says to others about "you did a good job to understanding the build" xzDDDD. The cdr takes out lots of more important mods

The thing is that its the second week of the league and people are able to get a very expensive build running which they can further improve later. By good job i mean understanding the concept and making the build able to run without having all gear available on premise in the fist place. You know its better this way than asking "How do i level this build", "I need leveling tree" or "Whats my next upgrade".

"
Execreth wrote:

Apart that you cant do phy and ele ref mod map cos VD does phy and spell, like DD.

PD2: You dont need asp% from wand cos all comes from the ascendancy and frenzy gem which most ppl dnt use yet even in this thread, and are way better cos gives more dmg per frenzy, general/global dmg.

VD and DD dont do physical damage its the pure Wand damage that can kill already in phys reflect maps. But luckily there is a sextant
that nullifies reflect completely. So if you want to run a special map with any reflect just use ur sextants.

Additional attack speed on Wand is not neccessary as long its 1.5 APS Wand and i didnt claim otherwise did I?

I didnt understand your question about frenzy gem. I use frenzy its there for the frenzy charges.
Last edited by zzang on Jul 1, 2020, 11:30:57 AM
Should i go for Shaper or Crusader base for a CDR Belt ?
Hi can I check why do we use conjured wall when we don’t cast our spells? Also why use thaumorphage when there seems to be a lot of other leech options available? Also, might fire dmg large cluster have better notables?

Thanks!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
Hi can I check why do we use conjured wall when we don’t cast our spells? Also why use thaumorphage when there seems to be a lot of other leech options available? Also, might fire dmg large cluster have better notables?

Thanks!

Dash is a spell we constantly use it. Thaumophage basically is the easiest Spell leech. Fire large cluster have no benefits over spell as we need block + leech.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info