[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
PainOfDead wrote:
any can help me ? my damage su ck :c

Imagine playin LL with Tabula Rasa :D
my damage suck too, i reached act 3 lvl 12, can stop to kill monsters, asked friends to kill bosses for.

Thats a difficult start.
"
luuisx wrote:
my damage suck too, i reached act 3 lvl 12, can stop to kill monsters, asked friends to kill bosses for.

Thats a difficult start.

8. Q: Is there a starter variant for this build?
A: No, low life ES is never a starter build in no league ever. Refer to Zizaran`s
Life Starter: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RzgzJdPEnL4 build and transition in end game for low life ES.
Thank you for the build post, trying to level as this build currently with leveling gear equipped, but I'm having some problems as I am pretty new to the game compared to many. Char is only in act 5 of leveling so far using typical leveling gear tabula/goldrim and while I do excellent damage at level 40 I get shredded extremely quickly if anything hits me. Is this build meant to be respeced into at a higher level? I see the Ziz build linked but that has a totally different skill tree. Should I really follow that build and then dump orbs of regret to respec at a higher level? (And if so, around when would be wise to do that?)

Thanks in advance, again it's an awesome build I'm excited to get working smoothly. Despite getting obliterated semi frequently while leveling.
"
Karma4ya wrote:
Is this build meant to be respeced into at a higher level? I see the Ziz build linked but that has a totally different skill tree. Should I really follow that build and then dump orbs of regret to respec at a higher level? (And if so, around when would be wise to do that?)

8. Q: Is there a starter variant for this build?
A: No, low life ES is never a starter build in no league ever. Refer to Zizaran`s
Life Starter: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RzgzJdPEnL4 build and transition in end game for low life ES.

90+ lvl is a good point to respec
Do you think Jewels will fall in price after the upgrade?
Hi, Sorry if i missed the information on the guide, but i have a question :

I'm trying to actually play VD nec full life (kelza build), but everything in the life variant cost too much currency (Visions jewel 8 ex, impulsa 7 ex, cluster jewel 8 ex, etc).

I'm currently thinking of switching to this build (it seems that it would cost much less currency than upgrading my full life build).

What things in this build are mandatory before switching to it ?

Except of course shavron of course (it's obvious). Switching to this build using a 5L shavron is viable ?

Thanks in advance !
Last edited by Demokdawa on Jul 1, 2020, 5:20:59 AM
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/HerbstLord/Herbst_harvest?i=0&search=class%3DNecromancer%26skill%3DVolatile-Dead%26sort%3Ddps

This like the other 4 players below him not using reduced mana reserved or CDR. How is supposedly better ur build than this 4 players doing almost 600k.

Oh and VD on phy ref maps mod its the guilty one not wave conviction, cos VD does phy dmg spell but it dsnt says at poe pedia.
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
Hey zzang,
I switched from a life build to yours 4-5 days ago and the damage / survivability is amazing.
I already have okayish gear, but there is still so much room for improvement ! I love it.

Here is my stuff right now. 8810 ES and insaine leech / regen. I decided to use Circle of anguish with reduced reservation and put HoA with blood magic. It works great and i can now put CDR on boots / belt / helmet (lol at the enchant price ...)

Here are my questions : Why use Vaal DD ? Do you have to use the Vaal manually ? do you use it only against bosses ? is this really worth it ?

Thanks a lot for your guide !
I got lucky yesterday and extracted the fire mod of this beauty

Just finished it today. My old wand is on sale if anyone wants to buy it

Im still not sure if awakened spell cascade is worth or not
Last edited by reggie_gakil on Jul 1, 2020, 7:44:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info