[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
JankaBanka wrote:
Tell me, please, here is a guide on how to create a helmet 25/25 + 4?

You do hypo+3% spellcrit first as suffix with essence mod. Then you have a choice if you want to gamble and add a random influence on prefix and start maven or if you want to secure a maven mod by losing the other suffix.

You will end up (sooner or later) with 1 elevated suffix and 1 normal suffix. Now it gets hard. You start aug influence prefix and then slam maven and hope you remove the prefix and hit the right suffix.

Once suffixes are safe you basically r/a influence or metacraft prefix for conc effect. Aug random influence. Do suffixes cannot be changed and maven slam for a 50/50 chance on preifx.

"
Marthuk wrote:
Sorry to bother you, but could you look over my Spellslinger (Marthuk_Endgame) ?

I know there are plenty of upgrades, but i feel like i should be somewhat capable of doing content, yet i feel like a wet noodle and die fast in t6 maps.

What would be my next biggest improvements for the character?

You must NOT use the VD/DD 4 link in helm if you are not using the rare 8 link helm. Basically you are playing on a 4 link switch armour links with helm links. Also your wand adds almost nothing to the build you need added fire damage at very least.
Last edited by zzang on Feb 25, 2021, 2:46:46 PM
cba crafting these boots, 5th try on step 3 and still no luck, any one got a pair for sale ?
Any chance you can look over my build and see where I could make major improvements? Ignore the HH - thats just for memes, I will probably get rid of it soon. I'm checking your POB dps as like 3x what my POB dps is. I've got a %dmg shavs in the bank, but I wasn't sure about the +2 Aura gems in the pob since there didnt appear to be any aura gems in the sockets.
"
MrFribbles wrote:
Any chance you can look over my build and see where I could make major improvements? Ignore the HH - thats just for memes, I will probably get rid of it soon. I'm checking your POB dps as like 3x what my POB dps is. I've got a %dmg shavs in the bank, but I wasn't sure about the +2 Aura gems in the pob since there didnt appear to be any aura gems in the sockets.

belt and boots, u got no CDR which is a huge lose
I have 30% cooldown recovery and 35% MS on boots, and i still think the overall movement is very slow. Would the elevated CDR on boots really make that much of a difference?
Hello :) I am just wondering if you have any tips for my char? My damage just doesnt seem to be there, I can clear just fine, some rituals delete me, but bosses take forever. Wondering if there is any little things I can do before dropping 20ex on awakened gems and even more on a helm, im a bit concerned that once I do that the cost vr reward wont be there. Do you think the damage boost from those few things will be enough? I just feel like maybe I am missing something crucial

My profile may not show cinderswallow/bottled faith, but I do have them.

https://pastebin.com/iWFsUqgc

Would please tell me how to craft from here?
I think crafting flat fire damage with increase fire damage is not possible, because with R/A fire will remove both, so what craft? attack or cast speed?

"
MarvixYo wrote:

Would please tell me how to craft from here?
I think crafting flat fire damage with increase fire damage is not possible, because with R/A fire will remove both, so what craft? attack or cast speed?

The Problem is it will be very hard to hit prefixes this way. +1 All Gems has a caster tag so you cant go for caster. And Since you aiming for a Fire mod you also cannot do r/a fire for the second mod.

Honest opinion?
Get a Wand that has Fractured Prefix it will be a lot easier to make.

"
Taj992 wrote:
Hello :) I am just wondering if you have any tips for my char? My damage just doesnt seem to be there, I can clear just fine, some rituals delete me, but bosses take forever. Wondering if there is any little things I can do before dropping 20ex on awakened gems and even more on a helm, im a bit concerned that once I do that the cost vr reward wont be there. Do you think the damage boost from those few things will be enough? I just feel like maybe I am missing something crucial

My profile may not show cinderswallow/bottled faith, but I do have them.

https://pastebin.com/iWFsUqgc

Your wand does barely anything. You use Crown of Thorns as Helm which barely has any ES or other useful stats. As for Awakened Spellcascade its a major dps upgrade. The question is how much you are willing to invest into the build. It requires quite big investment to rolling comfortably.
Last edited by zzang on Feb 27, 2021, 5:37:53 PM
Can you all help me with my next improvements? I thought I was close but checking POB I still have work to do what pieces of gear should I work on and what will give me the most bang for my buck

https://pastebin.com/CqmUQEed

Compared to my current wand. Is going to craft towards the perfect wand a better investment than going towards the perfect helmet with the curses? Currently just running a crown of the inward eye.

Rest of my gear is up to shape except for these 2 pieces

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info