[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Hi guys, what do you think of my POB ?

Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/H1QEiCf6

playing without undertaker is a problem ?

thanks for your help, I love this build.
Last edited by oufouf on Feb 19, 2021, 8:57:05 PM
Hey there, i like this Build and spend much ex in it, but what could i do to boost my Damage, and sustain? I only do maybe 20% of ur Damage, have 7,3k Energy shield, i really must pay much attention to dont die in t16 maps. It is not exact the same gear that u use, but i think im near on it.

And i know, the gloves and boots can be very strong, but have no experience in crafting, and im still farming for the "Cannot be Frozen" craft for my boots.

Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/XTVW8Q5a
https://pastebin.com/Ufp5vRXS

Anyone mind taking a peek at my current POB and make some recommendations

Unsure about my next steps, still rippy at times but might be due to my potato laptop. Wondering what piece is best to upgrade for now.

Thanks all!
"
Bluestone1986 wrote:
Hey there, i like this Build and spend much ex in it, but what could i do to boost my Damage, and sustain? I only do maybe 20% of ur Damage, have 7,3k Energy shield, i really must pay much attention to dont die in t16 maps. It is not exact the same gear that u use, but i think im near on it.

And i know, the gloves and boots can be very strong, but have no experience in crafting, and im still farming for the "Cannot be Frozen" craft for my boots.

Spoiler

Hi,

just some quick info. The helmet makes a big difference.

You dont have the 66% CDR so try to get some on the boots.

You have wave of conviction in your chestpiece wich might not be a good idea. I would put it in the wand. You have 2 curses sitting in the wand but I dont see you having "Whispers of doom" or any other source that lets you use 2 curses. (maybe I missed something).

You are using 2 detonate dead gems. One in the helemt and one in the chest. I see no reason for this either.

You are using "Inspiration" in your frenzy setup wich doesnt make much sense as frenzy is not our damage source.

You are using 2 discipline gems. One in the shield (good) and one in the boot. I have no idea why.

A higher level would help you get a second cluster wich would help a lot, too.

So there is a lot different from what is suggested in the original setup. Maybe you have a bigger plan behind all this that I miss or you should stick closer to the original build.
Last edited by VigorDracul on Feb 20, 2021, 4:40:23 AM
"
Skuwb wrote:
https://pastebin.com/Ufp5vRXS

Anyone mind taking a peek at my current POB and make some recommendations

Unsure about my next steps, still rippy at times but might be due to my potato laptop. Wondering what piece is best to upgrade for now.

Thanks all!

Most of your gems dont have quality on them. Its not neccessary for all of them but its an easy boost. DD and VD should be 21. Your wand needs an upgrade.
"
oufouf wrote:
Hi guys, what do you think of my POB ?

Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/H1QEiCf6

playing without undertaker is a problem ?

thanks for your help, I love this build.

Very nice gear. Have you tried to put a raise spectre gem where your portal gem is and use primal blisterlord and crushclaw as spectres? Should be a nice DD boost if I didnt miss anything.
Last edited by VigorDracul on Feb 20, 2021, 2:18:11 AM
@VigorDracul thanks man! had no idea that was a thing lool, its been corrected and feels better already

"
SenderHoN wrote:
"
Kiehn123 wrote:
im more or less fully geared, only missing the boots, but for some reason i feel rippy as hell, what am i doing wrong ? been looking on all the commentators chars and i dont feel like im far of, but im somewhat hard stuck on lvl 93, any advice would be appreciated

If you post your pob, I can take a deeper look. However, at a glance, I coudln't see all of your jewels from your profile, but I noticed you are using a couple jewels without triple crit multi on them. Having every single jewel being triple crit multi with es (except for watchers and energy from within) is incredibly important. For example, every crit multi jewel for me is 260k damage per dd ball (with rf and vaal rf on). I see that you are using a couple small cluster jewels, which are fine and all when you are first switching to the build, but you sacrifice so much damage keeping it that way. I would suggest getting corrupted blood on your energy from within to free up one of those jewels. I know the triple crit multi jewels with es are very expensive, but it's much better to craft them. Buy jewels with triple multi and do aug def on them (it's a 1/3 and you can r/a def to hit it).

Secondly, having 15% cr on your boots (20% is better) IS A HUGE DAMAGE INCREASE. IF you don't have it, you will just be sitting there right clicking not doing anything so much of the time. A lot of this build is not getting 1 shot and just taking less damage than you leech. If you aren't casting, then you aren't leeching and you are losing a ton of survivability.

I also looked at your gems, and you don't have many level 21 gems, and it's very important that your dd is lvl 21 is lvl 21 as well as your auras. Vaal DD is also very good to get when you get to big packs of monsters. You should also get Vaal RF into your set up. I also noticed you aren't using vaal discipline; the vaal affect seems not that good, but it saves you sometimes and those add up. I know it's hard to use regular rf when you aren't fighting huge packs of monsters, but the vaal side is more worth using.

Also, if you can afford it get a corrupted prism guardian with plus 2 implicit, it will give you a lot of damage and ES. Also, getting a bottled faith will help a ton.

As for things to priotize: boots with cdr, get a plus 2 implicit prism guard (this is about 2.5 ex), get bootled faith, lvl 21 vaal dd and auras (at least corrupt them/get vaal rf), then work on getting more crit multi jewels.
thanks man! already got alot to go on, regarding the multi crit jewels, they are just too expensive at this point,
this is my pob https://pastebin.com/BCycA4ri
"
VigorDracul wrote:
Very nice gear. Have you tried to put a raise spectre gem where your portal gem is and use primal blisterlord and crushclaw as spectres? Should be a nice DD boost if I didnt miss anything.

I'm not the guy, but I played different DD build with those spectres. And those spectres will die without minion life and minion resistances investment. If you really want to use them, it's possible since you can resummon them in your hidout, but it's tedious to do after every map. You would also need a mechanic to spawn them without immediately exploding them, so you'd need to swap desecrate gem too.
"
Wermine wrote:
"
VigorDracul wrote:

I'm not the guy, but I played different DD build with those spectres. And those spectres will die without minion life and minion resistances investment. If you really want to use them, it's possible since you can resummon them in your hidout, but it's tedious to do after every map. You would also need a mechanic to spawn them without immediately exploding them, so you'd need to swap desecrate gem too.

I know the problem with the squishieness (played a pure DD before switching to this build) of the spectres but in this build its not really a problem. You have to rarely resummon them at all, even without any support gems. Recasting spectres is also no big deal as you only have to do it once after a map wich takes 3 sec. Its different from the pure DD build as you have enough corpses after a single use of frenzy to resummon.

So in normal maps spectres dont die, even at my equip level (without any support gems) and in delirious maps where it takes 10 minutes to pick up the loot an extra 3 seconds to recast your spectres doesnt sound too bad. Maybe give it a try.
Last edited by VigorDracul on Feb 20, 2021, 5:21:16 AM
Spoiler
"
VigorDracul wrote:
"
Bluestone1986 wrote:

Spoiler

Hi,

just some quick info. The helmet makes a big difference.

You dont have the 66% CDR so try to get some on the boots.

You have wave of conviction in your chestpiece wich might not be a good idea. I would put it in the wand. You have 2 curses sitting in the wand but I dont see you having "Whispers of doom" or any other source that lets you use 2 curses. (maybe I missed something).

You are using 2 detonate dead gems. One in the helemt and one in the chest. I see no reason for this either.

You are using "Inspiration" in your frenzy setup wich doesnt make much sense as frenzy is not our damage source.

You are using 2 discipline gems. One in the shield (good) and one in the boot. I have no idea why.

A higher level would help you get a second cluster wich would help a lot, too.

So there is a lot different from what is suggested in the original setup. Maybe you have a bigger plan behind all this that I miss or you should stick closer to the original build.

The second DD abd Discipline are vaal gems. What should i Put in my Cheat instead the Wave gem? And instead using Inspiration i can use what?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info