[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
Gardiff wrote:
Did you guys buy a base with the helm enchant already or run LAB after crafting the helm? I'm almost done crafting my helm but kind of forgot about the helm enchant and I suck at lab...

You need the enchant on the base item. There are so many lab enchants that you'll be running the lab whole league and you probably still won't get it.
"
MourningBlade wrote:
"
Ass4rad wrote:

I've no clue on how to scale my damage further at this point. Any ideas to make the T14 Delirious farming as fast/deathless as possible

Hey mate...the wand is the key. You have some really nice mods on your wand, but %increased spell damage or %increased fire damage on your wand is needed.

Question for Zz, are they both equal as far as spell damage? Or is fire better?

Thanks for the guide again! If you have an extra Mirror Wand or Helm lying around I'd be happy to dust it off for you.

Fire is better cuz (from what I remember) it also scales the area dmg.
"
Gardiff wrote:
Did you guys buy a base with the helm enchant already or run LAB after crafting the helm? I'm almost done crafting my helm but kind of forgot about the helm enchant and I suck at lab...

People sell lab enchant services. It's expensive, but you can compare a service vs recrafting and see what you think is cheaper.
"
SenderHoN wrote:
"
Taiznal wrote:
Hi,

I'm kinda lost on how to best approach crafting the wand: (on a Budget)

One Idea would be:
(0. Fossil Craft 30% Quality)
1. Get max # to # fire dmg on wand (alt? For budget using essence of Anger)
2. Fracture it or start over (if it fails)
3. Fossil Craft using Corroded, Shuddering, Metallic and Jagged to hit +1 to spell Level and hope to get a good #% increased spell damage
4. Hope you can remove unneeded suffixes or start over if annull fails
5. remove/add Caster until good #% increased spell damage
6. Aug, remove/add crit for T1 crit chance or crit multi
7. Aug, for 2nd crit suffix
8. Spend 100 Harvest remove/add crit till both are t1 or just leave it

Nearly only Using Harvest my approach would be:
(0. Fossil Craft 30% Quality)
1. Get +1 to all spell gems (alteration/delve)
2. Fracture and hope +1 get's fractured or start over
3. Rare + remove all useless mods
4. Aug, remove/add Fire for % increased fire dmg
5. Block Prefix with crafting bench
6. Aug, remove/add Crit for global crit multi
7. Aug, remove/add Caster for % crit chance for spells
8. Aug, remove/add Attack for # to # fire dmg

2. Method is more easy to get all Affixes to T1, since you can always remove/add without needing to worry to remove a t1 affix you already have, but it costs probably more mirrors then someone will ever drop in a league.
Can anyone give me a tip if there is a 3rd, better Option or something I can do better?

Thanks in advance

1. Fracture 109% inc fire dmg on imbued wand
2. Perfect fossil until 30% quality
3. Use Jagged, corroded, metallic, shuddering to get plus 1 spell
4. Repeat step three until you have you get plus 1 spell and/or a method to clean up affixes (you will need 3 open suffix or to craft prefix can't be changed and to scour; you will also need one removable prefix or a fire prefix)
5. harvest craft % quality as ele dmg
6. bench mod crit chance
7. aug crit if tier 1 global crit multi go to step 10
8. remove crit and aug crit
9. repeat steps 7 and 8 until you get global crit multi tier 1
10. aug crit for tier 1 crit chance to spells
11. if you did not get tier 1 craft prefix cannot be changed and do remove/add caster until you get tier 1 for spells
12. craft cannot roll caster mods
13. remove placeholder prefix and aug fire or r/a fire until you get tier 2/1 of flat fire (about 21 attempts for tier 2 and about 106 for tier 1)

Unfortunately, there is not really a good way to get plus one spell on a budget and craft a very good wand outside of getting lucky when buying one. I guess if you want to do it on a budget, you would just slap 2 aug crits and accept tier 3 flat fire. I am currently on step 13 on crafting my wand, and it has cost me about 50 ex to get there. However, I was unlucky when I was fracturing (took 4 attempts), and it took me about 25 attempts to get tier 1 crit for spells when it should take about 12 attempts.

Only one fail with stem 11, when u rem/add caster - you can get preffix.
GGG, сделайте уже торговлю автоматизированной-хватит лениться.Блевать тянет с торговли.Скоро кто-нибудь переплюнет выпуск реюзабельного контента каждые 3 месяца/на 2 недели игры.
Harvest respects metacrafting (prefix cannot be changed), so there is no risk to lose level of all spell gems prefix.
Last edited by SenderHoN on Feb 19, 2021, 1:57:15 PM
im more or less fully geared, only missing the boots, but for some reason i feel rippy as hell, what am i doing wrong ? been looking on all the commentators chars and i dont feel like im far of, but im somewhat hard stuck on lvl 93, any advice would be appreciated
what has been killing you? I'm at 95 now and just finally got my 2nd spellcascade. But even with the slow damage and medium gear before i was pretty tanky for anything unless something got past my 70% chance not to get frozen or silence or just terrible map mods to my resists and get blown up.

You may need to get that 66% cooldown recovery breakpoint to help cast and move and also extra +2 aura on skills for more disc (i need that too).
"
Kiehn123 wrote:
im more or less fully geared, only missing the boots, but for some reason i feel rippy as hell, what am i doing wrong ? been looking on all the commentators chars and i dont feel like im far of, but im somewhat hard stuck on lvl 93, any advice would be appreciated

The build feels rippy until you start killing stuff before it hits you. Boots make a big difference though. Frozen immunity makes space for bottle of faith, more cdr makes you reach 66% cdr wich is important, too.

I can't look at your pob as I am on mobile but one thing I can tell you is that you use barrage but you should use barrage support in chest.
Last edited by VigorDracul on Feb 19, 2021, 5:56:06 PM
"
VigorDracul wrote:
"
Kiehn123 wrote:

The build feels rippy until you start killing stuff before it hits you. Boots make a big difference though. Frozen immunity makes space for bottle of faith, more cdr makes you reach 66% cdr wich is important, too.

I can't look at your pob as I am on mobile but one thing I can tell you is that you use barrage but you should use barrage support in chest.

Oh good point.. yeah Barrage Support is what you need
"
Kiehn123 wrote:

If you post your pob, I can take a deeper look. However, at a glance, I coudln't see all of your jewels from your profile, but I noticed you are using a couple jewels without triple crit multi on them. Having every single jewel being triple crit multi with es (except for watchers and energy from within) is incredibly important. For example, every crit multi jewel for me is 260k damage per dd ball (with rf and vaal rf on). I see that you are using a couple small cluster jewels, which are fine and all when you are first switching to the build, but you sacrifice so much damage keeping it that way. I would suggest getting corrupted blood on your energy from within to free up one of those jewels. I know the triple crit multi jewels with es are very expensive, but it's much better to craft them. Buy jewels with triple multi and do aug def on them (it's a 1/3 and you can r/a def to hit it).

Secondly, having 15% cr on your boots (20% is better) IS A HUGE DAMAGE INCREASE. IF you don't have it, you will just be sitting there right clicking not doing anything so much of the time. A lot of this build is not getting 1 shot and just taking less damage than you leech. If you aren't casting, then you aren't leeching and you are losing a ton of survivability.

I also looked at your gems, and you don't have many level 21 gems, and it's very important that your dd is lvl 21 is lvl 21 as well as your auras. Vaal DD is also very good to get when you get to big packs of monsters. You should also get Vaal RF into your set up. I also noticed you aren't using vaal discipline; the vaal affect seems not that good, but it saves you sometimes and those add up. I know it's hard to use regular rf when you aren't fighting huge packs of monsters, but the vaal side is more worth using.

Also, if you can afford it get a corrupted prism guardian with plus 2 implicit, it will give you a lot of damage and ES. Also, getting a bottled faith will help a ton.

As for things to priotize: boots with cdr, get a plus 2 implicit prism guard (this is about 2.5 ex), get bootled faith, lvl 21 vaal dd and auras (at least corrupt them/get vaal rf), then work on getting more crit multi jewels.
Last edited by SenderHoN on Feb 19, 2021, 6:21:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info