[3.10] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike Crit Slayer

Is this build capable of delving? Not necessarily to super high levels, but in general?

Not sure if things changed when animation cancelling was introduced but afaik Flicker Strike has the issue where it sends your character off into the darkness.

Do we need to use a gem swap? If yes what is recommended?
"
inmuna wrote:
For harvest actual? and budget version have?

This was a build done in delirium; I don't see why it wouldn't work in harvest as fundamentally nothing was changed. That said I'll make an updated PoB once I have more time on my hands. It'll most likely have some changes in the passive tree like fitting in enduring cry with the instant warcry keystone since thats stupid good. Budget version would be legit the clean slate PoB and then chuck on anything lol. If you cant afford a 6l oros then use a tabula/rare 6l and socket your gems there.

"
Scawt_ wrote:
Is this build capable of delving? Not necessarily to super high levels, but in general?

Not sure if things changed when animation cancelling was introduced but afaik Flicker Strike has the issue where it sends your character off into the darkness.

Do we need to use a gem swap? If yes what is recommended?

It is capable of delving with pure flicker but YMMV (I stopped at 420ish when I couldn't be bothered playing anymore). It still has that annoying issue which you described; there's no real way around it with how flicker strike works. If you plan on using flicker to delve, be prepared to dash/leap slam a lot to reposition and flares. If you don't want to use flicker strike when delving then cyclone would probably be pretty good. Links would be Cyclone > Fortify (if you have fortify as an implicit replace with combustion) > Pulverise > Inspiration > Close Combat > Elemental damage with Attack skills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info