[3.10] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike Crit Slayer

Great job man. best oro flicker build for me. i spent 7-8 ex and can do all content.
hey nice guide i got a question

how do you get too 100% ignite i read the guide several times and i dont get it
"
hey nice guide i got a question

how do you get too 100% ignite i read the guide several times and i dont get it

Combustion adds 50% chance to ignite, Oro's Sacrifice has 20%, passive tree has 10% and flammability also adds 10% chance to ignite (Shaper/Guardians have 66% reduced effectiveness of curses so it is 3% against them) for a grand total of 90/83% chance to ignite on non-critical hits. Critical strikes guarantee ignites and any other elemental ailments that you are able to inflict.
Last edited by roflcopterab on Jun 8, 2020, 12:52:09 AM
Haven't played this skill before would this be a viable league starter for harvest?
Other ones i've considered are purifying flame or bleed rain of arrows / puncture.
Would it be playable with a 1 ex budget up till like t14-15?
Last edited by krajzler on Jun 11, 2020, 7:13:19 AM
"
krajzler wrote:
Haven't played this skill before would this be a viable league starter for harvest?
Other ones i've considered are purifying flame or bleed rain of arrows / puncture.
Would it be playable with a 1 ex budget up till like t14-15?

Depends on the price of a 5-6L oro's since that's all you really need to get started. I wouldn't recommend it as a league-starter especially if you've never done flicker strike before but it can be forced like many other things.
So what do you think about the changes for the 3.11? At first glance it seems that the damage will be a bit less at least for budget version with new tree.
"
Flampera wrote:
So what do you think about the changes for the 3.11? At first glance it seems that the damage will be a bit less at least for budget version with new tree.

The new tree has had a decent amount of crit multiplier reduced (total dps for the trees will be like a 10 to 15% loss of dps) and soul of steel lost its 5% reduced physical damage taken. Its not the end of the world but it does sting a bit. The new gems and possibly a different tree might make up the difference but that'll have to wait for when league actually comes out.
hey man, gonna league start with the budget PoB version of this build because it looks sick. any plans to get an updated tree out for 3.11 before harvest launch today? also any tips you got for leveling until oros? thanks for the guide
Last edited by amunk22 on Jun 19, 2020, 1:19:55 PM
"
amunk22 wrote:
hey man, gonna league start with the budget PoB version of this build because it looks sick. any plans to get an updated tree out for 3.11 before harvest launch today? also any tips you got for leveling until oros? thanks for the guide

Unfortunately not for a bit since I don't know how the new skill gems are gonna be. Probably will change a bit since I feel that soul of steel isn't as worth to grab since it lost its 5% reduced physical damage taken line. Also infernal cry looks pretty lit. Lvling, well I just use swords (doesn't matter if its one or two handed, just needs decent stats) and grab generic sword nodes/crit and later elemental ones if there's any elemental damage while lvling. I don't really recommend this as a league starter though since you're at the mercy of the market but it probably will be cheap considering its never been meta lol.

Though I say "budget", its only budget when compared to my character so bear that in mind. Watcher's eye and Kaom's ain't gonna cheap early.
For harvest actual? and budget version have?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info