[3.13]🏹 Poison Barrage-VF / Scourge Arrow / TR PF | Bottled Fortify | The Tankiest Ranger + High DPS

"
bahamut458 wrote:
-Lastly and unrelated but my TR single target DPS feels awwwwful. Sirus feels especially horrible as he jumps around and I essentially do zDPS to him. Might switch some investment from flasks to another cluster jewel/passives.
Are you playing poison TR or classic chaos dot TR? If the second one, I'd highly recommend getting a +3 bow / 21 tr / empower 3 or 4 otherwise the damage is gonna be crap. Also keep augmenting an amulet with chaos mods until you hit +1 to chaos gems and chaos multi (starting from +1 to dex gems as this can't be harvest rolled).

Spoiler
No I'm not sold on the "new school of toxic rain" that claims quill rain and tabula is "nearly the same damage" as scaling gem levels.

Tbh not sure if you use a lot of armor bases if it's worth going the route of dodge. You could go full armor w/ flasks and / or iron reflexes then use molten shell / vaal molten shell. It was nerfed but might still be a decent choice.

Otherwise yeah, evasion + dodge and phys taken as elemental / chaos / divine flesh has nice synergy together.
"
Kh4r4 wrote:
Hi there,

How can I improve my bow?

Thanks a bunch!

Your bow is blocked from using garden improvements without huge risk.

Remove the +1 socketed bow gem and craft +chaos dmg overtime
Remove Chaos Resistance and crit for either + additional arrow, culling, accuracy
Still haven't been able to find fenumus weave gloves with despair corrupt, but inspired me to make the ring. Its a cheap alternative in a flexible slot

"
WolfieNa wrote:
2_Dee and Aurican,

Thanks for sharing your nice crafts.

Look like you two are close to be ready to clear the ultimate challenge--100% Delirious T18 fully-juiced maps with double beyond. I was able to clear the challenge deathlessly last league with slightly less beefy gears than yours.

Aurican: are you ready to plug in the full cluster jewel setup yet? Btw, why not Blood Rage? Bcz of degen?

Thanks for the encouragement! Really enjoying the build. I couldn't stand the similar build with spell totems. It was clunky and they constantly died. This build took everything i hate about that one and made it fun. This build cost a fraction of my spectre build last season and it is on par if not better.

As for double beyond 100% delirium, the only thing stopping me is my computer. Can barely handle normal delirium.
Last edited by 2_Dee on Jul 5, 2020, 3:54:52 PM

Almost 6*t1. Just need to recraft life. Actually i'm thinking about dropping master alchemist node. I'm acknowledged that everybody on poe.ninja uses it. But there is interesting mod on belt - remove freeze and chill when you use flask. The only ailment that we are afraid of is freeze. And this mod allows to block the most dangerous ailment.
The only problem in that is how to craft +10% to max hp and t1 max life prefixes. Otherwise it's pretty simple. You can get chill and freeze remove on flask by slamming awakener and then augment attack to get +14% attack speed during any flask effect ( perma 14% as, basically the single wheel ). Then craft fire/lightning resistance. The problem is getting two life prefixes somehow. And the last prefix we can get chaos damage through chaos augment.
Yeah, we don't have any flask mods ( except 14% as which is buffing us ). But i think that tons of AS we get is enough or is it?
Last edited by Profatum on Jul 5, 2020, 4:44:39 PM

Hi, I have some problem. Are there any harvest craft mods can remove chaos resistance on my chest. Or I have to annul it only?

Thank you in advance
"
Arukabe wrote:

Hi, I have some problem. Are there any harvest craft mods can remove chaos resistance on my chest. Or I have to annul it only?

Thank you in advance

Consider yourself lucky. Remove a random chaos modifier from an item.
Last edited by Profatum on Jul 5, 2020, 5:28:28 PM
"
Profatum wrote:
"
Arukabe wrote:

Thank you in advance

Ohhhh, thank you!

Anyway, do you have this craft mod, I can pay some of my currency for you. Or, where I can find someone to make this thing for me?
"
Arukabe wrote:
"
Profatum wrote:
"
Arukabe wrote:

Thank you in advance

Ohhhh, thank you!

Anyway, do you have this craft mod, I can pay some of my currency for you. Or, where I can find someone to make this thing for me?

"The forbidden trove" discord channel is the only place i know for that. You can also ask in trade channels
Been playing with this:

Trying to remove the fire resist line at the moment. I've been trying to buy ilvl 80 Wild Ape Seeds to get the remove random fire mod from garden. I hope I'm doing it right because no luck so far :(

@Profatum
Thank you so much for this discord channel advise.

Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info