[3.13]🏹 Poison Barrage-VF / Scourge Arrow / TR PF | Bottled Fortify | The Tankiest Ranger + High DPS

How do you guys mitigate elemental damage ? On t16 maps with +100% as extra <put any element here> i have big trouble with surviving hits. I have maxed resistances, fortify annoint, 50%+ dodge and 4.5k hp. Im planning to get glorious vanity timeless jewel, but i think its not even in the latest iteration of the build. If im moving then everything is fine, but when i stop to charge scourge arrow i have high chance to get one shotted. Any advice for that ?
"
greenrasp wrote:
How do you guys mitigate elemental damage ? On t16 maps with +100% as extra <put any element here> i have big trouble with surviving hits. I have maxed resistances, fortify annoint, 50%+ dodge and 4.5k hp. Im planning to get glorious vanity timeless jewel, but i think its not even in the latest iteration of the build. If im moving then everything is fine, but when i stop to charge scourge arrow i have high chance to get one shotted. Any advice for that ?

Questions:

- Did you get stun-lock?

- Is it elemental or physical damage that killed you?

Phys as extra elemental damage means the problem lies in the magnitude of the phys damage. If the physical damage is large enough to cause such big elemental hit, you would die because of the physica damage hit at the first place since you are taking 56% of phys hits while you only take about 15-20% of the elemental hit (with Fortify, Wind Dancer, etc.). You can check it by putting 4000 into physical damage hit in your PoB's config tab and see the calc. tab and disable Immortal Call.

Before going to Divine Flesh, which is a valid option, improve your life, grab a Basalt Flask for phys reduction, Arctic Armour (less phys + fire damage hit taken) and Taste of Haste (less cold damage hit taken). See how it goes. If it goes well, drop Taste of Haste. Rinse and repeat. If nothing helps, proceed to incorporate Divine Flesh.

You can also craft 25% inc Fortify effect on your helmet as I did in Delirium league. It gives you a total of +5% less damage taken from hits (phys + ele + chaos), applied after resistance.

Hope it is helpful.
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
Last edited by WolfieNa on Jun 28, 2020, 11:10:13 AM
Wolf, thanks for the build. You are super informative and very detailed. I came back for the Harvest league after stopping at Incursion (ele hit OP). I was doing t11-t13 with ease on a tabula lol. I was always a big fan of scourge arrow from watching videos so this was a great time for me to play it. Going to craft some nutty stuff before I head into 14s though.
whats the current opinion on the 20% proj speed from SA quality, pro or con?
Hey guys, loving this build so far. What are y'all using your Defense Harvest Crafts on? I was thinking Jewels for the evasion but just wondering if that harvest craft is for something I'm missing. Thanks!

Wanted to share my endgame chest that I crafted! Cost me about 12 ex, but turned out nice I think!
How do you solve mana issues? I see you are taking mana leech, but that's all. I have about 100 mana unreserved. So basically it's one full charged scourge arrow. Then i have to use flask. I'm thinking about getting flask that doesn't end effect on full mana, but you're even using flaks that only restores mana at the end, am i missing something?
"
Profatum wrote:
How do you solve mana issues? I see you are taking mana leech, but that's all. I have about 100 mana unreserved. So basically it's one full charged scourge arrow. Then i have to use flask. I'm thinking about getting flask that doesn't end effect on full mana, but you're even using flaks that only restores mana at the end, am i missing something?

See the chest. Socketed Attacks have -15 to mana cost. This is what lets you spam SA.
"
faraazahmed wrote:

Wanted to share my endgame chest that I crafted! Cost me about 12 ex, but turned out nice I think!

Nice chest dude ! What was your process for crafting this chest piece ?
"
faraazahmed wrote:

Teach me how to craft pliz :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info