[3.13]🏹 Poison Barrage-VF / Scourge Arrow / TR PF | Bottled Fortify | The Tankiest Ranger + High DPS

"
Hovno wrote:
Greetings! I have been enjoying this build over the last week or two and it feels really good so far! I have some problems on where to upgrade or change out some stuff next.
Any tips or hints would be greatly appreciated! I feel like I am missing something obvious.

Hi! Nice gear overall but you dont have any additional arrows on bow or quiver and what hampers dps alot especially in long boss fights. You can see explanation about scourge multiple arrows mechanic in first WolfieNa post.
"
Kurome wrote:
"
Hovno wrote:
Greetings! I have been enjoying this build over the last week or two and it feels really good so far! I have some problems on where to upgrade or change out some stuff next.
Any tips or hints would be greatly appreciated! I feel like I am missing something obvious.

Hi! Nice gear overall but you dont have any additional arrows on bow or quiver and what hampers dps alot especially in long boss fights. You can see explanation about scourge multiple arrows mechanic in first WolfieNa post.

Thanks for the input! I threw this quiver together to try out the +1 arrow business.

to replace my current quiver

Basically swapping +1 arrow for dot (around 12 % multi considering tiers)
I think it is certainly better

Hey, I'm level 92 and I'm struggling to kill Sirus, I can't tank anything, dying instantly to most of his attacks even with all flasks up, could you help find a hole in my build?

The riddle of the sphinx here is that you have a terrifying lack of Fire Res whenever Dying Sun isn't active and all of his attacks convert some portion of its damage to Fire. I'd also swap out the Quicksilver for a Quartz vs. Sirus too since movement speed is kind of worthless against him when Dash/Smoke Mine exist.

I'd also look into completing the rest of your cluster jewel setup by taking points out of the Shadow section of the tree, and also improve your hit chance up from 94%. That's pretty close to the low-end with regards to actually hitting big dudes and is basically 6% Less damage.
Could you please take a look at my character.
I feel great about clearspeed, survivability but i think my char has pretty low DPS. Is there anything i can improve now ?
"
xVarsiz wrote:
Hey, I'm level 92 and I'm struggling to kill Sirus, I can't tank anything, dying instantly to most of his attacks even with all flasks up, could you help find a hole in my build?

In addition to Sandevasfootball's comment, there seems to be issue with your curse setup. I don't see +1 curse but you have despair on hit from ring and temporal chain on hit from gloves. The despair on hit may be overriden by the temporal chain.
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
"
I feel great about clearspeed, survivability but i think my char has pretty low DPS. Is there anything i can improve now ?

You have low poison duration. You would want to use Coralito until you have 5sec poison duration without it (double check overhead poison chance to maximize your tree). Also try to stack the Viridian jewels. Your current jewels are not optimized. Use Cinderswallow instead of quicksilver.
--
"
WolfieNa wrote:
"

You have low poison duration. You would want to use Coralito until you have 5sec poison duration without it (double check overhead poison chance to maximize your tree). Also try to stack the Viridian jewels. Your current jewels are not optimized. Use Cinderswallow instead of quicksilver.

I just change my item a little bit and feel smoother. And what about alternative gem quality ? is it worth ?
"
"
WolfieNa wrote:
"

I just change my item a little bit and feel smoother. And what about alternative gem quality ? is it worth ?

These alt qual gems is a big part of Heist. Should try them out.
--
Hands Down the BEST build guide ever! This basically makes the game too easy lol. Fast. Check. Tanky. Check. BIG DEEPS! check. Cheap. Hell yeah! Im just suprise this hasn't gone viral. 2 year hiatus, followed build guide. Threw some shit togeather. A8 sirus down. (I kinda chuckled when I tanked the beam.) Hope more to come from this build guide in the future. Thanks op.
This sentiment was summed up by a member of our design team who recently said "We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not."

YOLO!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info