[3.10] Toxic Rain Trickster 30 Mil Shaper DPS (the best one)

right but that bow has 2x suffixes

oh didn't realize that socketed bow and socketed support gems were the same mod slot. that kinda sucks you can't have em on a single item
"
xMustard wrote:
Yeah my bad, somehow thought when you talked about warlord orb that the bow has extra suffix open, but now I realized you won't multimod it only craft 40% chaos multi prefix, so yeah... the suffix is the removed craft.
"
xMustard wrote:

oh didn't realize that socketed bow and socketed support gems were the same mod slot. that kinda sucks you can't have em on a single item

At the risk of showing my newbishness... I learned that the hard way... shortly after I started the game. I annulled, blocked suffixes, scoured, crafted multi-mod.. spent 4ex.. then discovered they were in the same pool and blocked each other. 4ex gone.

Kinda like that bow I linked above. What I didn't say is that it originally had +1 gems and extra arrow. All I had to do was craft chaos dot and it would be done. Instead I tried to annul off the life on hit and lost twice.

Last edited by toxic678 on May 8, 2020, 12:50:33 AM
guys, i`m pretty new in game, thats my first league, but i rly want to try other build than that herald stack, was perfect for faming curecny, but getting bored,

can someone explain me why in POB show me only 1,7Milion dps for that build? and title say its 30 mil dps? i wanted to try this build
pob doesn't calculate tr well.

pob shows the damage over time for toxic rain, which is PER POD, per second. so what you need to do is take that number and times it by your attack speed (assuming you can attack constantly), times it by the amount of pods that will be doing overlapping damage (safely assume 50% of your arrows shot), and times that by the duration of the pods.

so it would be something like...
100,000 damage over time damage per second
4 pods doing damage at the same time per attack
4 attacks per second
3 second duration

= 4,800,000 damage in total if you're attacking constantly
This is maybe a bit off topic, but surely some of you guys played around with CA in a second set-up in your body armor for better map clear.

I want to keep mirage archer together with TR and i think only one mirage archer is usable.

What are good gems to increase the map clear of CA?
I used arrow nova and i didn't really liked it. Pierce or Fork maybe?

Pretty much done with my build which is a combo of this and the other "4M DPS" thread. All 40 challenges complete, all content completed (mine bosses, 154/154 atlas, etc)

Final gear looks like this:
Spoiler

For mapping:

For bosses:

Last piece would be trying to roll Chaos damage over time multiplier and then craft % chaos damage:

Jewels
Spoiler

Some clips of my character doing content (most pre-headhunter purchase)
Spoiler

Sirus Awakener Lvl 8 (dumb death at 1%)
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/616163280?filter=all&sort=time

Veritania if you want to compare dps with OP
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/616162731

Elder
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/616159084

Simulacrum double boss at wave 20
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/613231729

And finally POB:
https://pastebin.com/DwiFAVwb
Last edited by eXwu on May 9, 2020, 4:37:17 PM
"
Hedrock01 wrote:
This is maybe a bit off topic, but surely some of you guys played around with CA in a second set-up in your body armor for better map clear.

I want to keep mirage archer together with TR and i think only one mirage archer is usable.

For Caustic Arrow clear, the only way I've ever played it is to try and get some pierce without using the gem (piercing shots notable, penetrating arrow quiver base, etc.) and then use GMP. I last played CA before Arrow Nova existed though, so I can't compare the feel of the two.
Last edited by rlauren2 on May 9, 2020, 7:25:28 PM
Any way to use inspired learning jewel for those that who are saving for a headhunter?
"
Hedrock01 wrote:

I use a 2nd bow and a second quiver in the alternate weapon swap. That way I can have pierce and extra arrow for CA and something else for the TR setup. Probably will be extra arrow & cdot now that I have fixed my gear to not need cold resist on the quiver. I'm going to play around with the +critical + frenzy charge on crit to see if I can get consistent frenzies. The crit chance is pretty crappy for TR.. but since every pod counts as a hit when it explodes, there might be enough hits to generate consistent frenzies on dense maps. Doubt it on bosses. EDIT: Nope - procced a single frenzy charge during a dense t16 map. Don't bother :)

Mapping, I use the CA setup, then when I get to the boss, I hit X and kill him with TR. CA feels faster, even though TR is a TON more dps.

Either way, my profile is public if you want to look.

And to answer your question, you can only have one active mirage archer at a time, which seems to be the last skill you used. So.. if you use MA on your TR setup and then MA on your CA setup in your chest, the mirage archer that is up, will shoot whatever skill you hit with last.

Last edited by toxic678 on May 10, 2020, 1:18:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info