[3.10] Toxic Rain Trickster 30 Mil Shaper DPS (the best one)

"
Any PoB i could use for this league guys?

The current POB includes an endgame tree using no cluster jewels. That's the one I've been using to great success.
Last edited by Raistin on Jun 25, 2020, 9:36:43 AM
"
Raistin wrote:
"
Any PoB i could use for this league guys?

The current POB includes an endgame tree using no cluster jewels. That's the one I've been using to great success.

Does it? I don't think it does. It seems to be the old 3.10 tree

Unless you mean the 3.11 poe planner one in which case it doesn't show the jewels.

Edit: Would you still anoint Corruption for 3.11?
Last edited by Ezciel on Jun 27, 2020, 12:13:39 AM
Question,

Which Helmet Enchant is better:

+1 Toxic Rain Arrow
or
+40% Toxic Rain Damage?

In the past I've tried both and it felt like the +40% Dmg was better, or at least for my set up at the time.

Any input/help appreciated.

Cheers!
"
Ezciel wrote:
Edit: Would you still anoint Corruption for 3.11?

This is my first time playing Toxic Rain, and I've been pondering the same thing. For now I've gone with Exceptional Performance (the 25% skill duration notable) since it is quite cheap (clear, amber, black).
Last edited by Wallach on Jun 28, 2020, 6:18:54 AM
Thank you for this guide. I was reading here quite a bit when league starting in harvest. I am still hoping that you take another crack at an update tho! :)
Would Added Chaos Damage Support be better than Mirage Archer?
"
DCarnage wrote:
Would Added Chaos Damage Support be better than Mirage Archer?
No, it's worthless. Added damage does not work for dots.
Can anyone recommend some items worth upgrading? My ingame Toxic Rain right now does 129k unbuffed

Last edited by digitalbath413 on Jul 9, 2020, 8:40:42 PM
Our ascendancy synergises with high ES helmet so maybe swap helmet out. Look into getting an enlighten lvl 4 and adding aspect of the spider onto some piece of jewellery preferably. 5 link carcass, should be easy with harvest crafting. Other than that just a matter of min maxing gear.
Hi! Can anyone help me with counting real dps? I don't really get how I should count my total dps even looking at the first post. In game tool is saying Toxic Rain deals 106k dot per second. PoB is showing like 700k dps per pod.

https://pastebin.com/6F8JvEzf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info