[3.10] Toxic Rain Trickster 30 Mil Shaper DPS (the best one)

"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Feel free to take a look and tell me if I did anything wrong.
Minor nitpick, but why don't you path like this:

instead of this:

If you skip method to the madness / revenge of the hunted, you lose a point for nothing. :(

Good point. Put that in Fangs of the Viper for 300K more dps, some evasion, and some movement speed.
~Donkster5
"
Just for fun, I decided to try and min/max starting with rlauren2's triple cluster gem endgame setup. Changing out a couple cluster jewel prefixes, adding thread of hope (idea from seberus100), and building it for SC (~6000 L/ES, 75% ele resists, and 40% chaos resist), I was able to get 21M shaper dps... I think we'll be fine :). Feel free to take a look and tell me if I did anything wrong.

POB: https://pastebin.com/LPJdz36t

There's a lot of things I'd do different, but up front I'll tell you that you aren't hitting 6 pod overlap. 4 is realistic with a Carcass, 3.5 without a Carcass.
bump
Last edited by JokeY321 on Jun 18, 2020, 4:25:37 PM
"
typicaldemon wrote:
"
Just for fun, I decided to try and min/max starting with rlauren2's triple cluster gem endgame setup. Changing out a couple cluster jewel prefixes, adding thread of hope (idea from seberus100), and building it for SC (~6000 L/ES, 75% ele resists, and 40% chaos resist), I was able to get 21M shaper dps... I think we'll be fine :). Feel free to take a look and tell me if I did anything wrong.

POB: https://pastebin.com/LPJdz36t

There's a lot of things I'd do different, but up front I'll tell you that you aren't hitting 6 pod overlap. 4 is realistic with a Carcass, 3.5 without a Carcass.

You’re probably right. I’m going off what I saw in a couple videos. I think 4 pods is still 15M+ dps. I will probably never get to this level with the build.
~Donkster5
"
JokeY321 wrote:
@rlauren2 u said : skill effect duration halved and Eternal Suffering had it removed completely. Does that mean we don't want to use Eternal Suffering at all?
there are probably better options. Student of decay for one gives you almost the same chaos damage plus chaos resistance.
~Donkster5
great build iv had zero issues with it so far.
Looks like they moved the Dreamer notable and removed Overcharged completely, not much point on using an Intuitive Leap jewel now i guess? Any suggestions on replacement?
"
Damzor8 wrote:
Looks like they moved the Dreamer notable and removed Overcharged completely, not much point on using an Intuitive Leap jewel now i guess? Any suggestions on replacement?
Lol they nerfed unnatural instinct again. xD Since people were putting it there.

Overcharged is down by the scion where old perfect agony was. Dreamer is by elemental equilibrium now.

I guess you can just use a rare jewel instead.

And yes, they did a lot of small stealth nerfs to the tree, for example you could get 4% mana reserved reduction for 1 point next to CI last league and they moved it to the second point now. They also lowered attack speed on many nodes including Coordination, Finesse, Berserking, Harrier. Entropy gives less damage but more duration than before.

And a lot of small things that don't affect this build but wasn't in patch notes contrary to crit nerf, for example Master of Force no longer gives chance to deal double damage, Divine Judgement no longer give ele penetration, etc. etc.

And the biggest nerf not mentioned in the patch notes was nuking every instance of reduced damage taken from the tree, including soul of steel and silent steps.
Any theorycrafted changes to the passives? Most of the chaos nodes were kinda nerfed. Wonder how mix-maxed the passive tree is now in 3.11
Last edited by Ezciel on Jun 26, 2020, 11:24:53 PM
Any PoB i could use for this league guys?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info