3.12 | Lyends' Definitive Spectre Guide! - All Content / Budget / 50M+ Dps / 9k+ HP / Leveling Guide

"
coccoxoxo wrote:
Lyends, which Spectres do u use or do u switch for specific content ?

Hey! I use Scinteels for everything as I don't feel like I need to swap. I like to play around with different spectres every once in a while.

"
ericchongws wrote:
I understand that the core of this build is around the cluster jewels. How viable is the build without the jewels since they cost roughly both my kidneys and half my lungs for the right base.

Super viable! It's a bit weaker but I can easily kill A8 Sirus in ~1-2 Minutes and have no trouble with any of the content for ~10 Ex or so.
Just getting into maps, but enjoying the build thusfar, even though it's still very piecemeal. Is there a way to get the Scinteel Synthite spectres just from copying off someone who already has them, rather than spending the 40c ish on the map?

Either way, I love the guide. I'm one of those people who loves being able to read the information, and this is so much good information.

Edit - You can just desecrate from another player. If anyone needs the Scinteel Synthite spectres, message me as Harspen. (Free)
Writer of The Other Grey Meat, a 315 page webcomic.
Last edited by Magravan on Jul 1, 2020, 4:39:23 PM
"
Magravan wrote:
Just getting into maps, but enjoying the build thusfar, even though it's still very piecemeal. Is there a way to get the Scinteel Synthite spectres just from copying off someone who already has them, rather than spending the 40c ish on the map?

Either way, I love the guide. I'm one of those people who loves being able to read the information, and this is so much good information.

Edit - You can just desecrate from another player. If anyone needs the Scinteel Synthite spectres, message me as Harspen.

tyvm for the spectre!
Hi , Im never tried a spectre before so i made a new one , im leveling it , i have 7 ex rn , what should i get ( i know u have a gearing step but i want to cut the time and go straight to red map ) and i thinking between solar guard and redemption archer , which one is better for lower budget , also if the redemption knight viable for melee spectre ?
I just was in Twisted distant memory map and couldn't get the spectres... mob corpses disappear as killed and regular desecrate does not work.. what's the trick here?
Hi
sorry for poor English.
played a lot of spectre specs, and like yours the most.
But i always have problems with reflected maps, spectres just shot in da head by themselves.
Playing zombie spec few patches ago i tried Triad grip with 4 white sockets and there was no problem with reflect.
So the question is can \\triad grip + vaal fallen + withering touch support// and suitable auras make spectres survive reflect and deal nice boss dps?
Hey,
I am playing another spectre build but its kinda squishy which I dont like. How about this build? Is it being oneshotted by Shaper Guardians and hard bosses?
Hi,
I am using Redemption Sentry and if I let my AG eat a 4-Green Crown of the Tyrant, or I wear it myself, will my Spectres receive the buff? Thanks!
Hey. Could someone help me with the build? The guide is one of the best i've ever seen. But even that, i feel so fkn dumb, because my char is really weak.
Im dying at T8 maps. My resistances are capped, i've got 5k ehp, cwdt-steelskin setup, cheap AG, and 4 spectres. Im getting oneshotted pretty often.

My boss dmg isn't really good too. It takes over 10s to kill a map boss. And im not even deep into map tiers.

Yes, my flasks setup is bad and i'm missing few gems. I'm totally out of currency, and even chromies to fix my sockets on the boots and gloves.
But what upgrade would make my char tough? What am i missing? What would make such a difference that i could run let's say white t14s with no worrying about my life pool every time i see a monster? Damage vs bosses isn't really important for now btw. Im just sick of dying

And there's my char.
It's SpectresGoBrr

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SrankFinatra/characters

Oh, and im using 4 Scinteel Synthetes.

Thanx :3
"
SrankFinatra wrote:
Hey. Could someone help me with the build? The guide is one of the best i've ever seen. But even that, i feel so fkn dumb, because my char is really weak.
Im dying at T8 maps. My resistances are capped, i've got 5k ehp, cwdt-steelskin setup, cheap AG, and 4 spectres. Im getting oneshotted pretty often.

My boss dmg isn't really good too. It takes over 10s to kill a map boss. And im not even deep into map tiers.

Yes, my flasks setup is bad and i'm missing few gems. I'm totally out of currency, and even chromies to fix my sockets on the boots and gloves.
But what upgrade would make my char tough? What am i missing? What would make such a difference that i could run let's say white t14s with no worrying about my life pool every time i see a monster? Damage vs bosses isn't really important for now btw. Im just sick of dying

And there's my char.
It's SpectresGoBrr

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SrankFinatra/characters

Oh, and im using 4 Scinteel Synthetes.

Thanx :3

Switch to bone offering instead of flesh offering, buy rumis for block chance too. Now when you are affected by bone offering, rumi and have specced into glancing blows, youll be SIGNIFICANTLY tankier.

Another thing you can try is drop health pot, link enduring cry with second wind and use it as a potion, add another defensive potion like smoke etc.

I think flesh offering is a nice dmg boost, but how you gonna deal damage while being dead?

Now dmg: OP doesnt like deathmark but i just cannot play without it. Especially with bosses surrounded by ads or spawnable totems and shit. it pretty much halves my dps. Also deathmark IS a defensive layer, since you mark a boss, and fuk off to other side of the map while boiz melt him.
Especially on the lower end of the damage. I couldnt do blights/temples nor anything that requires to kill a big health pool target with ads around.

Also auras with generosity? Where? (big dmg)

If you play with the synthesis mobs, make sure to convocate them ON TOP of the boss, so the beam doesnt just glance over them, but deals damage over whole duration.
I dont know why OP didnt explain that in spectre's choice segment. Its pretty big deal, ( like 40-50% dps loss from eyeballing it)

Fix all of that and you'll be gold.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info