3.12 | Lyends' Definitive Spectre Guide! - All Content / Budget / 50M+ Dps / 9k+ HP / Leveling Guide

"
Spirc wrote:
hello, i die always one hit. 1-2 times each map t5 - t10. can someone look at my character and try to help me?

Which character? FOTMMAGE?
"
Benihimee wrote:

Took many many crafts, but i hit it

I'd like to try to harvest craft the life regen off, but insure if the remove a life mod craft would remove it, or if it would target the minion life

Unfortunately I'm not sure as it seems a lot of things are missing tags.

"
NyRalph0 wrote:
Hello,

in your POB you have max. 4,2 k life and 3,1 k ES (7,3ehp), but in all videos you have 9,4k ehp.
can u implement a tanky version, respectively the version of the videos?

The version in the videos was what super endgame would look like. The PoB only has sample items with ok stats on them. I had all t1 rolls last season on my gear.

"
Dr4gOn1k wrote:
Hi,

how we achieve the block cap?

Bone offering giving us ~60% with Glancing Blows & Sanctuary or Rumis.

"
AIXtreme2 wrote:
Hey man thx for all the efford. Looks really promising. A mate of urs gave me the SS Spectres. currently playing Spider built, but hopefully will switch.

AS u seem to be very knowledgeable a quick question. I got mf lucky and got a HH from the void. Does that belt anything for my Spectres or should i use something different and buy other shit for the currency.

THX alot for that really detaield guide. Feels like u dont get enough attention for it!

Cheers

HH doesn't do much in our build as the Spectres only get affected by the auras and not most of the buffs. HH was useful last season to always be at 50k hp to never die to Delirium. Otherwise a stygan with life & % life is better.

"
AirHighness23 wrote:
Is Grip of Council something we would consider running with Redemption Sentries? Not sure if there is a way for me to get Scinteels

Sentries are already 75% converted and achieve 100% conversion with Hatred so no need.

"
queebl wrote:
Im going to give this a shot.

122% life on the tree seems like crazy low though, dont most necros usually grab like every defensive node and tons of life?

It is low because we go hybrid so while you only have 4-5k hp you also have 3-4k ES.

"
sneekxy wrote:
Hi,
I cannot figure out how to complete high level blight encounters. I'm running Scinteel Synthetes on a 6L using Minion damage, pierce, LMP, damage on full life, spell echo. I have 4 and the gem is level 25. They just can't seem to kill the blight bosses and mobs fast enough. Any advice?

For Blights it will be a bit hard until you get cluster jewels. If you spam meteor towers everywhere you can almost do blights with no minions so i'd recommend using as many as possible for now.

This build doesnt work, 55 exalts on new league to be oneshoted LOL
"

"
Dr4gOn1k wrote:
Hi,

how we achieve the block cap?

Bone offering giving us ~60% with Glancing Blows & Sanctuary or Rumis.

As i though.
So Bone Offering and Glancing blows are crucial for our defence.
THEN you make POB with multiple build versions and no one include Bone Offering and in all scenarios you path for Glancing Blows.
For me Glancing Blows is usles til you equip Bone Offerng and Rumis.
Even in leveling tree you pick Glancing Blows with Flesh Offering, in this point we don't have any block and waste 3 point for GB and 1 point for Unwavering Stance because this is useful for provide stun immunity when we block.

Anyone who die often with this build need stack block with Bone Offering and Rumis, whithout this you don't have any good defensive layer.
"
This build doesnt work, 55 exalts on new league to be oneshoted LOL

I'm maybe 10ex in and I can ignore A8 Sirus DIE die beam, are you sure you have everything you need?
Lyends, which Spectres do u use or do u switch for specific content ?
Hey guys, anyone can take a look on my build? my damage is a bit low for bosses, i am using Scinteel Synthite
"

MY PoB (I am not using Scinteel Synthite because there is not avaible for PoB yet, but you can see my gems on my body armor above): https://pastebin.com/HpHkL61m
I understand that the core of this build is around the cluster jewels. How viable is the build without the jewels since they cost roughly both my kidneys and half my lungs for the right base.
got a spare
if anyone needs with ALLOCATES DEATH ATTUNEEMENT.

Its a strong build, but i cant see shit on screen xD
Hey Lyends, really enjoying the build. Thanks!

Do you have any ideas for new cluster jewels setup? Obviously the magalomniacs are not really viable anymore. There are only two vicious bite online one for 15 ex and one for 5 mirrors.

"
Nyurael wrote:
got a spare
if anyone needs with ALLOCATES DEATH ATTUNEEMENT.

Its a strong build, but i cant see shit on screen xD

Wait, did you really switch from spectres to VD spellslinger cause you could't see anything? O___o
Last edited by Raggon on Jun 30, 2020, 6:13:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info