3.12 | Lyends' Definitive Spectre Guide! - All Content / Budget / 50M+ Dps / 9k+ HP / Leveling Guide

I am wondering if 5 Scinteels or a combo like 3 scinteels and 2 Baronite Thaumaturge's would be ideal for all around killing. Thoughts?
remove '' budget '' this build isn't budget at all dafuq almost every single piece is worth at least an ex. Just to get vicious bite you need like 5 ex+ or something im done with this build
How do you guys trigger the wand skills?
Convocation and enduring Cry both have long cooldowns, it's beeing quite hard for me to keep more than one brand on enemies.
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
Can any1 help. Im dying all the time because of oneshot on normal red maps I deal no dmg (im runing 4x Scinteel Synthite) now im at 4,7k HP but before that I was at 6.3k HP (no cluster version) and I was still dying. I can do normal red map but its impossible to do rare red map. I spend already 20ex on that build.

https://pastebin.com/eg9GVNMH
Try using bone offering instead of flesh offering.
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
Why does the title of this guide say 50m+ DPS and 9K HP when in reality in POB it has much less DPS and half the HP? Iam geniuenly confused...am I looking at the wrong pob?
"
crushak wrote:
Why does the title of this guide say 50m+ DPS and 9K HP when in reality in POB it has much less DPS and half the HP? Iam geniuenly confused...am I looking at the wrong pob?

I honestly don't think allso this is legit.
I have not been able to find Scinteel Spectres yet, so instead I have been running 2 Baranite Sisters (for AoE) + 1 Baranite Thaum (for single target). Been working out really well so far.
no longer have scinteels as I respecced
Last edited by citron on Jul 8, 2020, 3:56:02 PM
Megalomaniacs with Vicious Bite only is over 10ex :) Any other alternative ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info