3.10.1f Patch Notes

Burial chambers fog bug needs fixing!!! It's been awhile and you have received so many complaints!
nice
Reordered this for you:
1. Fixed a bug where Threshers didn't trigger projectiles with the second and third slashes of their multi-slash skill.
2. Thresher Spectres no longer use their multi-slash skill.
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
"
"
Delirium objects that spawn monsters when they are run over no longer deal damage in an area when triggered.

Does this mean no more exploding Delirium monster orb thingies, or does this note reference something else?
Like those white spikey balls that summon monsters when stepped on, those will not deal damage in an area anymore.
Can you fix the curse on hit linked with frostbite and herald of ice? Mine rarely works, I see it happens maybe 1 out of 20 times I hit. I also use warlord's mark and that works 100% of the time. Please fix the frostbite bug!

Thanks.
Great work GGG!

After only ever historically flirting with POE, this league has me hooked like a million dollar cocaine binge.

Love it!
Thank you for the fixes, GGG!

Can we have death-log please?

Or does it already exist and i'm too dumb to figure it out.

Or anything that can tell me what killed me, so I can avoid it next time. This should improve player side ability rather than the regular item-whoring skills common to most ARPG. Item-whoring is good and I love it, I am a bitch with items but I wish to improve my game-play as well. The death log can definitely help.
Delirium encounters still lagging. Like hell.
the description on Voidfletcher has changed, but the description on Void Shot did not change
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
dothedu wrote:
Can you fix the curse on hit linked with frostbite and herald of ice? Mine rarely works, I see it happens maybe 1 out of 20 times I hit. I also use warlord's mark and that works 100% of the time. Please fix the frostbite bug!
Thanks.

Only explosion of shattered enemies apply on hit effects. So you never curse single target without something dying near it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info