3.10.1f Patch Notes

"
in cases where there is nothing that you can be doing to progress the encounter

nice design

Betrayal clock buff!
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Apr 28, 2020, 8:45:05 PM
"
Delirium objects that spawn monsters when they are run over no longer deal damage in an area when triggered.

Does this mean no more exploding Delirium monster orb thingies, or does this note reference something else?
Is there an issue with the game crashing when I activate prophecies form my inventory or is that just me?
Pls nerf the league more according to the streamers performance(Don't).
Regular players like me which don't spend money at the start in rmt transactions won't be able to keep up and enjoy ever.
Result? they will get 400 splinters at the end of the map, we get 20 in the best case scenario. GJ balancing the fog and splinters drop.
The rich will get richer the poor will stay poor.
Last edited by k4t4 on Apr 28, 2020, 8:55:19 PM
"
Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.1d where using Dash supported by Second Wind on Predictive networking mode could cause desync.
Fixed a bug preventing interaction with area transitions and stashes if you had an instant skill with "Always Attack Without Moving" bound to left mouse

Yay!
If you can't control it, STOP.
GG, GGG. Thanks.
Very great game improvement right there :)
nice job.
gj
actually pretty excited for "improved performance over time" , hoping that helps the memory leaking issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info