[3.10] Hollow Palm Frenzy Impale Raider. 28mil dps--5.8K Life Capped Dodge--ALL CONTENT--Videos

before league ends i intend to try a couple more fully juiced maps. it will really test my lousy reaction skills.....the only thing about juiced maps though, speed doesnt matter much since delirium does not dissipate.
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
"

before league ends i intend to try a couple more fully juiced maps. it will really test my lousy reaction skills.....the only thing about juiced maps though, speed doesnt matter much since delirium does not dissipate.

just to clarify, those number of splinters actually drop without delirium orb.
Culling Strike sounds like a ton of fun, but I'm not sure how in the world I'd ever fit it in...

Guess if I could find a really good Unset ring...
Llink it instead of maim to the totem
I amcurious to see what your hideout unbuffed dps are. I find that to be an easy number to compare as i cant get pob to figure out the hollowpalm or the brutal restraint.

For clear i have 202k sheet dps (this is with the 1 min frenzy charge thats always up). For single target i have 498k dps.
It is worth nothing my brutal restraint jewel is so insanely good that it would be a totally different play without it.

Without the jewel clear dps is 151k and single target is 367k so we talking about 25% damage increase from just the jewel.
"

I amcurious to see what your hideout unbuffed dps are. I find that to be an easy number to compare as i cant get pob to figure out the hollowpalm or the brutal restraint.

279K for clear, 701K for single target.
Sweet ty. I at 6.55k hp. So does not seem like a terrible trade off. Also my awakener jewels are not max lvl yet. So still a tiny bit more to grow. Nice to see i am in your general area. Ty
"
sendantes wrote:
Llink it instead of maim to the totem

Ah, ok. I was thinking of linking it as an additional support to the totem.
"
sendantes wrote:

For clear i have 202k sheet dps (this is with the 1 min frenzy charge thats always up). For single target i have 498k dps.
It is worth nothing my brutal restraint jewel is so insanely good that it would be a totally different play without it.

Without the jewel clear dps is 151k and single target is 367k so we talking about 25% damage increase from just the jewel.

Keep in mind that I'm using Cyclone... My hideout dps is 547k (tooltip).
"
chaoxm wrote:

279K for clear, 701K for single target.

287,5k clear 718,4k single.....but 5.4k life :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info