[3.10] Scion - Immortal Cyclone COC bladeblast+Bladefall (200m dps) - All Content Deathless

@nguyenbaoan84 Hi bro. Can u check my profile to make some improve. Ty
Cheers for the replies mate. Loving this build at the moment and the fortify and small upgrades helped not dying to random stuff. Hoping to reach atleast half your dps and 6-6.5k ES
"
vodkanoid wrote:
@nguyenbaoan84 Hi bro. Can u check my profile to make some improve. Ty

1. Hatred + Precision lev 21 = big + to your dps
2. Both weapon seem have high physical dps is good, but no need. Get one with fortify and one with 20% area effect.
3. Ring, u crafted - 3 mana.... --> Cyclone cost 0 mana now? If 0 mana, then Inspiration gem not working, losing lot of dps here. Craft -2 only.
4. Chest, get one with +2 AOE. Big helps in damage --> cyclone, bladefall, bladeblast, awakened area effect (all aoe gem)

And dam, u got good items :) gratz.
Ty alot! There is some trouble with weapons, but i will get not corrupted versions and try corrupt again. Also with gloves and chest.
Hey, i wanna change to this build from powersiphon, got a little bored of it and i want to spin haha.

Anyway, i have 84 ex in budget right now and some good gear on me i can use for this build (all jewels almost etc), + i have headhunter so i was wondering is it possible to do this build with headhunter? because in pob i saw i lose 1second when i put headhunter which i think is not good for coc.

+ i cant seem to understand pob dps, it says 114k only for your gear which is obv not right, what am i doing wrong?
@nguyenbaoan84 how do you have 8m cyclone tooltip is that fully buffed? i have 1.8m in sand and 2.3m in blood stances also my attacks per second is 40 is that to much?

i know i am missing the last ph/enbringer but that not gonna add like 5.7m dps also my regen is 2572/4233 and you have way more will that come from the last cluster/jewels?

really enjoy the build any tips or pointers will be very grateful :)
Last edited by AngusKhanTheGreat on May 7, 2020, 10:36:08 AM
"
nguyenbaoan84 wrote:

1. Hatred + Precision lev 21 = big + to your dps
2. Both weapon seem have high physical dps is good, but no need. Get one with fortify and one with 20% area effect.
3. Ring, u crafted - 3 mana.... --> Cyclone cost 0 mana now? If 0 mana, then Inspiration gem not working, losing lot of dps here. Craft -2 only.
4. Chest, get one with +2 AOE. Big helps in damage --> cyclone, bladefall, bladeblast, awakened area effect (all aoe gem)

And dam, u got good items :) gratz.

What? I totally forgot about inspiration
My cast was costing 0 mana as well
Fixed that and got like 40% more tooltip dps with inspiration charges
I have 13 jewels with -1 mana reserve corrupt. Other people and orignal got 12/

my anger, haste and grace reserve 9% while OP and others is 7 or 8%.

what am I missing? I keep compare on POB but dunno.
"
GoobDBZ wrote:
I have 13 jewels with -1 mana reserve corrupt. Other people and orignal got 12/

my anger, haste and grace reserve 9% while OP and others is 7 or 8%.

what am I missing? I keep compare on POB but dunno.

Below Chaos Inoculation you have a 4% reduced mana reserved passive point you didn't allocate yet
Lol glad I asked I wasted hella time trying to figure out

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info