Problem with game "Drakensang" and why people dislike it

Thank you for making Path of Exile. I just want to point out one thing your group would want to avoid so that we can continue to love this game...

For example, the game "drakensang" heavily uses "Aderments", which are pretty much tokens bought with real life currency. Almost everything item or skill in that game involve Aderments. This means that players are require to spend lots of real money to continue to play. Lots of people find this extremely annoying, causing us to abandon the game.

Please avoid this. Just saying.

Thanks
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
GGG have stated numerous times that the game will not be play2win.
"
maxwolfie wrote:

Over 9000 times to be exact D:<
Sweeping Maid
i also hate that in Drakensang, you can only use left click for your regular attack and right click for your 2nd skill and if you want to use your 3rd skill you press tab to switch out your 2nd skill for your 3rd skill so that your 3rd skill is now the right click....i mean wth
"
maxwolfie wrote:

Surely you mean it will not be pay2win, but rather be play2win.
Walking the path since August 20th 2011.
It is a shame they are using Drakensang brand on that pay2win hack and slash. It was once a very good oldschool party based RPG series.:(

I tried this drakensang online thing and after few hours it becomes literally unplayable without paying for anderments. You can't even buy potions without it, or identify less common items. Meh. I only played PoE for a few hours on free weekend, but in its current systems it doesn't seem to be much space for this kind of monetisation.

For real Drakensang, buy this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drakensang:_The_Dark_Eye

...and this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drakensang:_The_River_of_Time
Last edited by USER47 on Apr 22, 2012, 10:33:17 AM
and those prices are BIG, like 200 euro for full invetory, who the hell pays 200 euro for that?
"
thargun wrote:
and those prices are BIG, like 200 euro for full invetory, who the hell pays 200 euro for that?

you'd be amazed at how many people spend even much more than that for completely thrivial garbage.. my collegue told me he spent almost 3000 euros on some random mmo wannabe and knowing him well, i actually believe him, lol
some of the Boss fights in drakensang are great...you need a party to kill them (or be over leveled and uber gear)..
maybe Zoom out only on boss fights like some other games does ??

Please GGG let us have harder Boss fights (a lot harder so need a 5 man party) ..
also more Zoooom out so we can have bigger badder bosses on screen!!
also more mobs ambushing you/coming out of walls...like in D3 (OMG D3 has something good!!)
Bonan..2hander,Miss Bitch..whitch, ThongBow..ranger
Last edited by Bonan on Apr 22, 2012, 2:55:43 PM
"
Bonan wrote:

Please GGG let us have harder Boss fights (a lot harder so need a 5 man party) ..

Oh god no, please don't. Some of us like to hack and slash alone or with only one friend.
Last edited by Psychofrump on Apr 22, 2012, 9:22:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info